Closed Thread
Page 30 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Chiefsgirl, it could also be hand, foot and mouth disease (which is doing the rounds) and you have to be quarantined (I got it about 10 yrs ago - usually a child disease - but I don't usually get sick form adults, just kids and never got child hood infections as a kid growing up) I would definately stay away as the infectious period with most illnesses like measles, chicken pox etc are prior to the physical illness of the spots etc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi crofty, it is hand foot and mouth. She already has the blisters. I won't actually see the child just her parents 6 days later?

Might call the nurses and chat to them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Joining WFC

Hi Girls I would like to join ur group, can I? I decided to change my current FS, cos I feel he see too many patients, none of appointment more than 5 mins, therefore the treatment plan is just standard plan. I did 2 stim cycle, no freeze. I would like a FS can spend some time for me, to provide me some real treatment plan with my individual need.any recommendation between dr Howard Smith and Dr Alan tang, or anyone you see? Thanks very much girls

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Jean
    why do you freezer all of embryo? What are they going to do with batch of 5?
    Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, it's been a while since I have dropped in so nice to have 10 minutes to catch up! Chiefsgirl congratulations on being PUPO, one is all it takes and an 8 cell a grade is great! Hope the dreaded 2ww is going ok so far...are you a POAS type or will you wait for your 2 weeks??
    Welcome Becca and Little Dragon, I went with Alan Tong and he was lovely, had a few things to do differently each time and had another 2 options if this one didn't work...good luck on your crazy IVF journeys!
    crofty, wickets & Twocam, how is it all going? Anyone decorated nurserys yet?! Lol
    AFM, 10 weeks today and booking in to the hospital this week. Still feeling tired and nausea on and off (and boobs are huge!) but not really showing yet. Will manage a few more weeks at work before I tell them hopefully. Work sux so glad that I have this week off, and booking a cruise for late August (had to cancel our November one as I will be >24 weeks) so very happy about that
    Anyway, another long dribbly post from me, hope you have a lovely week.
    Looking forward to your results Chiefsgirl, sending lots of sticky vibes your way.
    KJ xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies.

Chiefs girl congratulations!! - personlly I would re book. I think it is something that adults can get and the incubation period can be a while before symptoms show.. So you just never know. The nurses should be able to give you more info.

Welcome little dragon... I saw Rachel Bradbury and she is wonderful. Good luck on your journey.

Kj- wow 10 weeks has gone fast. the first hospital appointment is exciting... Bit oh my the questions they ask are weird!! Hahaha.

Well I'm 20 weeks this week and defiantly showing.. My boys are making their presents felt in small ways. Little nudges here and there. I can't wait till I get some big kicks. no nursery set up yet. But we have bought their cots prams capsules etc. and now thinking about baby shower.. Really need to get my Butt into gear bit just so much organizing.

Hope everyone's weeks are going well. I am just counting down the 14 more weeks left at work. Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope everyone is doing well! Welcome, dragon. Alan Tong did my second egg retrieval and he was lovely. Coincidentally, we got 3 positive embryos from the 3 eggs he retrieved, hehe. Fluke, but still is a nice memory.

I'm having flashbacks: this time last year I was starting a stim cycle..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Littledragon 2013 View Post
    Hi Girls I would like to join ur group, can I? I decided to change my current FS, cos I feel he see too many patients, none of appointment more than 5 mins, therefore the treatment plan is just standard plan. I did 2 stim cycle, no freeze. I would like a FS can spend some time for me, to provide me some real treatment plan with my individual need.any recommendation between dr Howard Smith and Dr Alan tang, or anyone you see? Thanks very much girls
    I haven't had any experience with Dr Howard Smith but I saw Dr Tong a few times as he did my lap surgery. My experience with him was really good. He's a really nice Dr and very thorough.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    hi little dragon, I haven't had any experience with those doctors. i'm with Rachel bradbury, and she's been good.

AFM - I called the clinic and they took nearly all day to get back to me about my friends daughter so I messaged my gf who is a midwife in NZ. She said it would be fine as the risk would be low that i could catch it from the parents.

Then a nurse called me back (I'm terrible with names, and they call when I'm at work, so i'm concentrating more on getting to a quiet room on my mobile than on their name!). She spoke to one of the FS that happened to be in the clinic at the time and said it would be fine. Apparently even if i did contract it (low chance) it doesn't have any affect on a baby this early. Later on in pregnancy is another matter.

So I can go out for dinner for the first time in a over a month

I was feeling optimistic this time round, but now I've had a few days of crampy/pokey pains in my lower belly and am of course thinking the worst

JemJems i wish i only had 14 weeks of work left!

KJ good luck with the hospital appt.

Hope everyone else is well and enjoying this sunshine after all that rain!