Closed Thread
Page 24 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wickets View Post
    Have been wondering about you Lilly!!! Wow, 10 weeks to go, how exciting, are you all organised?? Jemjems, are still out there?? xx
    I'm sadly a little too organised.....haha. I have bought just about everything I can think of and I'm only slightly in control as I don't know if bubs is a boy or girl and there isn't loads of unisex things. If I knew......it would be so bad. I can barely work out where to put everything as it is

We are picking up our layby stuff this weekend and putting the nursery together which I can't wait for!

My hospital bag is even packed (except for clothes and make up).

Can't wait to be on leave from work and just go through everything and organise a little more. And to rest!

Sounds like everything is going really well for you! Have you started thinking about buying things yet?

x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lilly! You are soooo close how are you feeling popping in quickly to say hello ladies

Wickets I'm in the same boat - jeans fit everywhere except too tight on belly and the 2kg I've put on is all belly (and it's definitely fat - it wobbles!!!). The only thing that makes me feel full and remotely calms the reflux is carbs, carbs, carbs. I can't do any energetic exercise as it causes reflux to bubble up my throat (TMI ) I need to get one of those waistband extenders!

KJ I didn't gain or lose while doing IVF - I was very lucky to have no real adverse reaction to the medications and was able to keep exercising so that kind of mitigated it I think. I did gain a couple of kgs of water bloat in the 2 days before and after egg retrieval but it went away pretty quickly for me.

Just booked our 12 week scan/NF test - $360! Gosh the imaging businesses really have us by the goolies, don't they, since in most places they are sole service providers!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all
    Well went for our scan yesterday, 1 healthy baby in there, heart rate 160 and looking good. I know it's terrible but I was very slightly disappointed that it wasn't 2, but didn't take long to be grateful that its only 1 - imagine the expense and tiredness with 2!!
    Hope you guys are all well, lovely to hear from you lilystar, such an exciting time!
    will have to get my butt moving, can't go getting carried away with my eating now can I! Anyway, hope you all have a lovely weekend. Talk soon and fingers crossed for growing follies and more sticky embies just around the corner.
    P.S. been home from work for less than 5 minutes and am already on the couch with a blanket! Sooo tired! Anyone else the same?
    KJ xx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to KJ1977 For This Useful Post:

Twocam  (16-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news KJ, congrats!!!! I'm always tired, think it just goes with the territory!!

Lilly you are organised!!! We have only bought cots as they were on sale at Target a little while ago. I want to find out what we are having this time (i think??) before I buy anything else!! I am 14 weeks tomorrow so I have plenty of time.

Have a great weekend everyone

6. The Following User Says Thank You to wickets For This Useful Post:

KJ1977  (15-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lovely ladies... So sorry I haven't been in. I have been knocked on my butt with th flu for nearly two weeks and not being able to kick it! So annoying.
    We r now 17 weeks... And getting fatter by the minute. Hahaha. Morph scan on 24th June.. But had a sneaky 3d one at the baby expo and she was positive that I'm having twin boys. So that was very exciting. Very very tired. So just trying to rest as much as possible when not working. And the last 4 days I feel I have Ben kicked in the fanny by a horse.... I can hardly walk. I think it's just things stretching but it is starting to worry me a little bit.
    So very excited to see the BFP's still rolling in. It's amazing news. I will come back for personals when back at home and on PC instead of phone. But I really hope everyone is well and enjoying their weekends. Always thinking of you all.
    Jems xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone! I know I haven't been around for a long time (I'm on the facebook page daily though), but just wanted to pop in to say that our count down is on until we meet our little WFC boy! 2 weeks to go! We are so excited and nervous at the same time!!

Spreading some baby dust around I hope all you lovely ladies get your long awaited BFPs soon

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rosewhite For This Useful Post:

jeannie1  (18-06-2013),Twocam  (16-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rose and Jems - great to see you both

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Wow, it's so exciting to hear from the soon-to-be mummas!!

JemJems I hope you are feeling better soon, that doesn't sound like fun

TwoCam, wickets and KJ i hope everything is moving along as it should and you are all feeling ok - I'm so desperate to join the BFP group but some of your systems sound awful!

Hi to everyone else I've missed, hope everyone is doing great.

Sorry i've been awol. work has calmed down a lot, HR has been super great trying to help with the workload and backing me up when I push back on stuff being dumped on me! We're a small company locally, and they made 3 staff redundant last year, so I'm the only admin for Australia and NZ - never a dull moment!

So i'm now stimming - not sure if it's cos I'm on 450 of the Gonal F or whether its the naturopath stuff making everything work better but I'm not as tired, but i am nauseous!! have still been training tho (just a couple of those little throw ups in the mouth!) and i lost 1.4kgs last week so getting ever closer to my goal - just another 4.7kgs to go! i only needed to lose 8kgs but it's soo hard trying to do it the right way (ie so i keep it off) rather than just losing it on a fad diet.

Blood test tmw, and ultrasound on friday everything is working. i got to the scan stage last time and was told I wasn't progressing as well as i should have, so had to wait the weekend fretting i wouldn't get to pick up!

Have a good week

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

Glad work has calmed down for you Chiefsgirl and you're feeling like the naturopath has made a difference. I have my fingers and toes crossed for you . Congrats on your weight loss too!!
    Crofty, am looking forward to you sharing the results of tomorrows ultra sound with us, I bet you can't wait either!!
    Wow Rosewhite - 2 weeks to go, hope they fly by for you!!
    Glad to see you're still with us Jems!!
    AOB are you still here?? How are you feeling Twocam and Kj?? Sorry to anyone I have missed, hope you are all well xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies just a quick one I had US today - there's good news and bad news for us. Good news we have a healthy little beanie baby on board with a HR of 134, bad news, the 2nd embryo seems to be in my tube, there's no HB or sac so that's good news, I have an appt tomorrow with the professor of obstetrics, gynaecology and neonatal at westmead so should know more tomorrow on whether we will have the eptopic removed or closely monitored to see if it resolves itself.