Closed Thread
Page 23 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning girls,

Got my NT results on Thursday all good, low risk. The only annoying part was that they sent a report for a singleton!! (very professional of them). All ok, report has since been fixed. I have my first mid-wife appointment on Wednesday, then a hospital visit the following Tuesday.

Crofty, I hope your spotting pings off, can't have you feeling anxious all the time. My poor DH hasn't been here for most of the good stuff and I'm pretty good at doing it all by myself. (why buck the trend? lol) I will make sure he's going to be around for the next scan. (bless his heart for being such a hard worker).

Chiefsgirl, I'm so sorry you're having a tuff time at work, hopefully it will only get better. x

Twocam, would love to be in my 20's with a hang -over lol Atleast when you wake up you know it's the worst you'll feel and that it can only get better!!!

Well, it looks like it's going to be a fantastic day here, not so cold this morning so we're off to a good start. I hope all you lovely girls have a great long week end xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wickets - good news on the NT results.

I was sooo ruddy pleased when the MS stopped (I only had it for a few days). And totally disgusted when, a few days later, I started getting really bad reflux. Now I spend all day walking around feeling like I'm about to choke, even when I take antacids. And worst of all I've heard that those that get reflux early normally have it all the way though! Bleugh

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Twocam For This Useful Post:

wickets  (11-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys

Hope you're all having a lovely long weekend! I'm loving following on your WFC stories & pregnancies. Is it bad that I'm feeling clucky again already?

Georgia is 10 weeks old. Already! Hope you don't mind if I share a pic. So in love with her!

969751_10152881276575483_1560904967_n.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all
    Wickets, great that the news is all good with the babies, are you showing much yet?!
    Twocam, sorry to hear that you have terrible indigestion, have only had it once or twice and it was horrible, really hope it doesn't last!
    Mrsjaguar, what a gorgeous photo, Georgia is just divine, can only hope mine will be as cute!
    How are the rest of the Westmead ladies going?? It's been a bit quiet in here...
    AFM, 7 weeks tomorrow, going for my early preg scan in 3 days, can't wait to know if we had 1 or 2 sticky embies. The wait is killing me, I am so impatient! Anyway, I am sure being back at work tomorrow will keep me busy (yuk)! Chiefsgirl, hope your work goes a bit better this week ...
    Anyway, Enough for now, will let you know how we go on Thursday
    KJ xx
    Last edited by KJ1977; 10-06-2013 at 22:28.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to KJ1977 For This Useful Post:

wickets  (11-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi WFC ladies hope your all doing well😄

Wickets - such awesome news for you you and DH on your nt result such a relief you must have!!!! Did you get some good pics of bub to show DH???? Are you having bubs at westmead???

Twocam, hope your feeling better and the reflux has eased up!!!!

Jeannie how's you FET cycle tracking????

Kj1977 - GOOD LUCK for your scan tomorrow!!!! Hope all goes well!!! And can't wait to her if one or two have stuck!!!!!

Chiefsgirl - hope your having a better time at work????

Mrs jag- thx for sharing a pic of little Georgia she is just beautiful!!! So happy everything is going well for you xo

Hi to everyone else

Afm, well I have a follow up BT tomorrow as I'm still spotting which is realllllly doing my head in :/. So my immunologist has ordered bed rest for the week (and that was since last Friday) to try and ease up the spotting- still no real symptoms but as I said earlier I'm still on prednisone, continuing on clexane and on high dosage of progesterone pessaries which also give and or hide pregnancy symptoms - have booked our 7'week scan for next Tuesday, so hoping all is travelling well and we get to see/ hear our bubs or bubbies!!!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to crofty For This Useful Post:

KJ1977  (12-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crofty... hope the spotting eases soon . Was it on the Over-40s thread that a couple of people have recently mentioned the Clexane exacerbates the severity of bleeds? Scan Tuesday - not long now

KJ... good luck for Thursday's scan

Chiefs... hoping the work stress has eased up

MrsJag...G is so gorgeous and love her hair colour

Hi to anyone I missed

AFM...off to my GP today. I really need something more effective for the reflux. The pharmacist said a 12-hour antacid might work better than the regular ones I'm taking. But for anyone over 40 you need to get the all-clear from your Dr first. So off we go. Am also going to get a referral for NT test

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls,

Mrs J - Georgia is sooo cute, I can see why you are clucky for another already!!

Twocam - Ms has started to ease, thank goodness and touch wood!!

KJ -Belly has popped a little, can still fit in my normal jeans, just can't do the fly up!! lol Can't wait to hear all about your ultrasound.

Crofty - I hope your bleeding eases soon, please make sure you actually do get some rest. I'm in QLD, so no, I won't be coming to Westmead to have the bubbies!! Less than a week until your scan!

AFM- Had my first mid wife appoint. today. All going well, heard bubbies little hearts pumping away!! Have to go in for an early GD test - had it last time with DS, am over 35 and a twin pregnancy, so it's likely I'll get it again this time.

Hi to all, hope you are all well xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wickets that's pretty good that at 12 weeks with twins you are still in your jeans (mostly!) hehe..I am sure I am getting fat already, well I feel it anyway, it has been a few months that I have been wearing my "fat jeans"! Did anyone else find the whole IVF process made them put on any weight??
    What about you Twocam or Crofty..any signs of a belly ??
    Better get some sleep, will be back tomorrow with some (hopefully!!) good news for a healthy bubba or two! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just popping in quickly to say hello ladies

Mrs Jag - Georgia is so gorgeous!

So exciting seeing so many pregnancies in here now!! Good luck to all the lovely ladies cycling at the moment. I am positive your BFPs are just around the corner.

I'm doing well and getting super excited. Only three weeks left of work and then it's time to relax and wait for bubs to arrive.

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have been wondering about you Lilly!!! Wow, 10 weeks to go, how exciting, are you all organised?? Jemjems, are still out there?? xx