Closed Thread
Page 22 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi everyone, we had our first scan on Monday at 7+3. Saw a little bean and perfect heart beat. All good - my boobs are enormous but not overly sore. MS has pretty much disappeared but I have developed terrible reflux so Mylanta is my new best friend. All good now, I see the FS at Wmead 2 weeks (couldn't get an appointment sooner) so she can discharge me to the doctors here.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh twocam how wonderful!!!! I was wondering how you went - so happy everything looks good and on track for a perfect little bubba!!!!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to crofty For This Useful Post:

Twocam  (05-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi chiefs girl - hope all works out ok at work - not good that your under so much stress especially just starting your stim😢 take care of yourself 1st xo Crofty

5. The Following User Says Thank You to crofty For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (04-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefsgirl View Post
    Hi ladies, well I've been pill popping for a week and picked up all my meds today. Start lucrin tonite and gonal f next week.

Off on stress leave at the moment, walked out of my job on Friday - and I wasn't even on any meds!!! Going back tmw, have a mtg with hr to sort out how they can help with my workload and stress.

Glad to hear everyone is on track and well - hugs to you all

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Sorry to hear you are having such a stressful time at work, I do empathise. Sometimes it feels like work is just an added stress that I don't need while going through all this stuff. Good luck with your meeting tomorrow, I hope you can work something out! What to you do BTW??
    KJ xx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to KJ1977 For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (04-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That is awesome Twocam, congratulations!! X

9. The Following User Says Thank You to KJ1977 For This Useful Post:

Twocam  (05-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fantastic news Twocam x

Crofty, had my 12 week scan but won't have the results until tomorrow.

Hi everyone else, sorry for lack of personals, I am just feeling so sick. Hubby doesn't get home for another 12 days, makes me cry just thinking about it! (such a sook!) xx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to wickets For This Useful Post:

Twocam  (05-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Wickets I'm sorry you're so ill.....I hope it eases soon I've had only a couple of days with bad MS ( it doesn't reoccur) and it was horrible...like the worst hang-over from my 20's had returned to haunt me over and over and over....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Wickets I hope u feel better soon!

AFM- returned to work yday and had massive discussion with hr. basically said I'd rather be unemployed than put up with them dumping work on me, then not supporting my decisions/actions, even after they had signed off on it all! They have promised to work with me on it so I'll wait and see. Most disappointing has been someone I work with, who I thought was my friend, didn't call or text or anything the whole time I was away! Guess she wasn't a true friend.

KJ I'm an ea/office manage/general digs body for a small international manufacturing company.

I'd forgotten how nauseous lucrin makes me feel! Thank god for water, it keeps that and the headaches at bay!

Hope everyone is having a good day!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wickets - how did you go with your 12 week scan results??? - is there a reason why you had to wait for the actual results??? Sounds a little strange??? Did you have anyone go with you to you scan whilst hubby is away??? 10 more days til he gets home!

Chiefsgirl - sounds like a slightly positive outcome with the boss!!! Boo about your work colleague!!!especially during these trying times, you a need some good support around you especially at work!!! I don't know what I'd do without 2 of my mates I work with (for over 10 yrs) that are both my rock during my cycles and ups and downs - they have been with me since the start of our IVF journey so they feel very invested 😄 when do you start your FSH?

Afm - booked into my 7week scan in a couple of weeks (18th June), had another BT on wed as I went to my GP due to cramping in feet and hands and wanted to check my blood pressure etc, and everything came back normal with hcg @ 2100, still spotting daily which is a pain, I guess I'm going to be a spotter unfortunately which is so not what I need as I'm a bit of a worrier - but as long as everything is fine, there's not much I can do, but hope, pray and believe that this is our time✨✨✨ and that our little emby/s are going strong with the assistance of my immune protocol 🙏

Hi everyone else hope your all well, enjoy your long weekend!!! xoxo Crofty

15. The Following User Says Thank You to crofty For This Useful Post:

Twocam  (08-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wickets..how was your scan? Did you get bloods at the same time & have to wait for those?

Chiefsgirl... sorry work is being painful but it sounds like you are working through things with them. It's the last thing you need when you're hormonal though!

Crofty.. great numbers again Bugger about the spotting though. That would drive me nuts!