Closed Thread
Page 19 of 94 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yay Crofty, hope you don't have to wait too long for the results. Exciting

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crofty, how fantastic!!!! Yay!!!!! I am so excited for you!!!

AOB - I am plodding along hoping that I start to feel a little more human soon. (thanks for asking x)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to wickets For This Useful Post:

crofty  (27-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies - sorry to clog up the thread - just tell me to go away if you've had enough

Just got back from BT and gave the pathologist chills with my HPT story - lol - she couldn't believe I got two lines late at night and said that there must be something!!! And said that alot of people still only get positive preg results from only a bt (as poas dont pick it up!!) Still very cautious as still spotting on and off so don't know what to feel - the medical centre are going to let me call for hcg results about 5.30 today, they may not have progesterone today though - going to be a loooooong day at work!!!! I think DH is quietly cr@pping himself as there is nothing he can do but sit and wait and think .......and keep asking "so do they think your pregnant???"

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crofty – we would never tell you to go away. I know for myself whenever we go through a cycle I’m so anxious and excited for everyone, I just want to hear everything, don’t hesitate to share. Sorry to hear there is more waiting!!! Hopefully 5.30 will come around very quickly, just keep busy at work (easier said than done, I know). I feel for your poor DH too, such a nerve wracking time

Wickets – great to hear you’re doing well, I hope you get to feel human real soon. This time next week will be exciting for you!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to AceOfBase For This Useful Post:

wickets  (27-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow Crofty that is fantastic news, fingers crossed for a positive BT!! Those lines are a pretty great start, yay!!!
    AOB fingers crossed that this is your time, GL with your appointment, it certainly can't hurt
    Chiefsgirl, that's great about your supplements and great that you are feeling so positive! It's such a long process, 4th June will be here before you know it (or so the saying goes, personally I think time couldn't go any slower! Lol )
    AFM, managed a 3/4 day today, had a few flex hours up my sleeve thank goodness! Ultrasound booked for 11th June, so excited! Still can't believe it, I'm sure all of those with BFP's felt the same...
    have a happy day all. KJ xx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to KJ1977 For This Useful Post:

crofty  (27-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    OH Crofty, so thrilled for you . FWIW, the nurse at Westmead told me it doesn't matter what time you test with their purple tests, so long as you hold onto your pee for about 2 hours beforehand. (I'm a shiftworker so I actually tested at night.) She said W'mead recommend first morning urine because of the *hold-for-2-hrs* factor. Also it means they get their BFP results sent in nice and early in the morning and can refer people onto their Drs immediately if they are considered high-risk.

Hope those bloods come back super-high sweetheart

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Twocam For This Useful Post:

crofty  (27-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ahhhhhh Crofty that is amazing!! Congrats on awesome strong double lines. So happy for you. Keep us posted xx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Lillystar For This Useful Post:

crofty  (27-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG I'm in shock!!! It's a BFP!!! HCG 109 - unsure of progesterone yet - were pinching ourselves and DH us still stunned and doesn't know what to say!!! Thank you all sooooo much for getting me through today!!!!!! Xoxo Crofty ❤

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by crofty View Post
    OMG I'm in shock!!! It's a BFP!!! HCG 109 - unsure of progesterone yet - were pinching ourselves and DH us still stunned and doesn't know what to say!!! Thank you all sooooo much for getting me through today!!!!!! Xoxo Crofty ❤
    Congratulations!!!! I've been stalking this thread a little bit, so happy for you!!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to DaenerysT For This Useful Post:

crofty  (27-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Crofty!!! xx

17. The Following User Says Thank You to wickets For This Useful Post:

crofty  (27-05-2013)