Closed Thread
Page 17 of 94 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Great results jeannie1 - all 8 have been frozen at day 1 haven't they??? Yah I think our DH's don't know how to take us in our TWW - seeing as we're all very strong, determined, organised woman and they don't know how to cope with our vulnerable side!!! They get scared I think as we're usually the positive ones with all the options!!!!

Kj1977 - great news on your HPT's!!!! Wow you must be sooo excited - you just need to continue to do your HPT's and contact WFC once the 2 x official days have passed and they will book you in for a 7 week scan!!!!!

Hey chiefsgirl hope your happily pill popping !!!

Hi wickets, AOB, mrs jag, twocam, mummahWannaBe, lillystar, Jemjems, and everyone else out there

2. The Following User Says Thank You to crofty For This Useful Post:

KJ1977  (24-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ1977 View Post
    Twocam, yes I told my mum.......she was at my place when we went for EPU so didn't really have a choice! Now that she knows she wants me to tell my dad and my sister...aargh! Second test this morning, still 2 lines so I guess it's official! Anyone know what happens from here? When will I get to do an u/s? My next waiting game is how many embies stuck?? 1 or 2 .... ?!
    I was in the same boat - Mum arrived the day of retrieval so I had to tell her what was going on (especially as we had to commute 3.5 hrs each direction to the clinic). But she left a few days later so wasn't around for testing. She would never come out and ask straight, so I spent a couple of weeks dodging loaded "how are YOU???" questions every time we spoke. She's stopped now though, must assume it didn't work (plus my SIL had a baby in the meantime which keeps mum busy). We're not telling anyone in real life until we make it to 12 weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Twocam View Post
    I was in the same boat - Mum arrived the day of retrieval so I had to tell her what was going on (especially as we had to commute 3.5 hrs each direction to the clinic). But she left a few days later so wasn't around for testing. She would never come out and ask straight, so I spent a couple of weeks dodging loaded "how are YOU???" questions every time we spoke. She's stopped now though, must assume it didn't work (plus my SIL had a baby in the meantime which keeps mum busy). We're not telling anyone in real life until we make it to 12 weeks.
    sounds like a good plan Twocam, would love to wait till 12 weeks to tell people but it seems so far away, and we are so excited! Have to contain it though, nothing would be worse than telling everyone and then things not going well
    booking in for a 7 week next week locally so won't have to travel to Westmead.
    Thinking of you all in the different stages of your journey. Hope you all have a great weekend x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great results Jeannie, 6 weeks will fly by!!

Congratulations KJ1977, that's fantastic news!

Hi everyone, hope you all have a good weekend, how are you feeling Crofty? xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by crofty View Post
    Great results jeannie1 - all 8 have been frozen at day 1 haven't they??? Yah I think our DH's don't know how to take us in our TWW - seeing as we're all very strong, determined, organised woman and they don't know how to cope with our vulnerable side!!! They get scared I think as we're usually the positive ones with all the options!!!!

Kj1977 - great news on your HPT's!!!! Wow you must be sooo excited - you just need to continue to do your HPT's and contact WFC once the 2 x official days have passed and they will book you in for a 7 week scan!!!!!

Hey chiefsgirl hope your happily pill popping !!!

Hi wickets, AOB, mrs jag, twocam, mummahWannaBe, lillystar, Jemjems, and everyone else out there
    Yep! All 8 in the freezer day 1 - 2x batches, 1 of 5 and 1 of 3.

I agree about our hubbies they sure know how to push our vulnerable buttons though! Lol

How are you going????

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just checking in, as I follow along regularly with your journeys and am rooting for all of you.

All good here - Georgia is 8 weeks old tomorrow (OMG, insane) - loving her to bits and learning something new every day.

Love and hugs from both of us xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats KJ1977. That's great news!!

Jeannie - great EPU. I'm sure your little BFP is just around the corner now. I have everything crossed for you x

MrsJag - wow 8 weeks already!! So exciting.

Big hello to everyone else xx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Lillystar For This Useful Post:

KJ1977  (25-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey KJ... so are you having an early scan? When will you be 7 weeks? I'm getting excited. My egg retrieval was April 26 that makes me 7 weeks on Friday 31/5.

Jeannie... great news with so many frosties

Mrs Jag... so glad things continue to go well with little G

Lillystar, Wickets, Crofty, AOB, Chiefs and everyone else - hi and happy Saturday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Twocam, I am 4 weeks 4 days today so will be 7 weeks on 11th June or there abouts...are you having a 7 week scan in the 31st? Did you have a double ET or single? How else did others work out their due date? WFC just told me I would be due about the 29th jan, but I have used an ivf due date calculator I found online!
    crofty, how you feeling? Only a few days to go
    Mrsjag so good to hear that Georgia is doing so well, I'm sure I speak for all of us when I say we are all looking forward to that time so much!
    hope you are looking after yourselves and enjoying the weekend.
    AF, flying back to Sydney tonight, will be so pleased to get back to peace and quiet and get away from all the chocolate and cheese mum has been putting on for us!! Exercise here I come! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    KJ - I'm having my scan on Mon 3/6 rather than Fri 31/5 because DH has to work on Friday (whereas he can get off work Monday) . We only had the one embie and I really hope we don't find twins in there - at 41yo and with me being our main breadwinner that would be a bit too much! Enjoy being back in Sydney

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Twocam For This Useful Post:

KJ1977  (25-05-2013)