Closed Thread
Page 15 of 94 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for all the nice welcomes, it certainly is a great thread here JemJems
    crofty I hope the rest of your 2ww goes quickly, AF stays away and you get a sticky one! You seem to be on lots of mess post transfer, is the prednisone to suppress your immune system? I am only on crinone and haven't even had my Fs mention anything else (except DHEA if we need to do another cycle).
    I have 4 days to go till HPT, so nervous because I don't feel anything - not a thing! I'm glad you didn't /don't either Twocam, gives me hope !
    Hi mummawannabe, I am with Dr Tong at WFC, very nice man but seems pretty conservative and quiet so far, definitely not all guns blazing but more of a calm and one step at a time kinda guy. Oh well, will see if he gets results for me soon enough WFC are great, as JemJems said, never hidden costs, all very nice and supportive and affordable too! Good luck with it all.
    anyway, better get some sleep then when I wake up only 3 more days !
    Sticky thoughts and baby dust to you all. KJ x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Mammahwannabe When I got my info pack I just rang around and found out which FS had an appointment available and then got my GP to right (edited because of midnight spelling - WRITE) my referral My FS is Dr Bradbury and we both really like her (although as you will have read above she is quite strict on her BMI rules ). Dr Melham I liked too - she did both my egg retrieval and transfer and I thought she was quite cool, especially when she showed up to egg retrieval with surgical booties over super-super-high-heels and a full face of nightclub-worthy makeup . Super funny lady.
    Good luck on your journey
    Last edited by Twocam; 21-05-2013 at 14:12.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning ladies!! On my phone so hopeless with remember who's at what stage

Welcome to the new ladies joining us 😊
    Hang in there the ladies in the tww crazies - 2 weeks always feels like bloody 2 years!
    All the bfp's and we have a few now I hope you are all well and expanding lol
    Everyone else - hi!!!

Afm - ultrasound yesterday and triggered last night! Yay! In for epu at 9am tomorrow morning, approx 10 mature with two lead follies at 20mm - so looking good... Then we hope for high fertilization and send our bubs to the freezer until next month or the month after pending ultrasound after AF arrives for number 5 transfer!
    Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hoping today went well for you Jeanie1

Welcome new ladies, I'm with Dr Bradbury, and yep she is strict on her BMI - but we like her, she's pretty straightforward and tells it like it is!

AFM - well I called and they have room for me this cycle - yay I got nervous after they said they might not have room when you call up when you get AF!!! As it's my 2nd cycle I can just go in and pick everything up at once which will be nice, I'll be able to get in and out and then off to work!

My naturopath herbs seem to be working - the cleanse definitely is anyway I think the thyroid stuff is giving me a bit more energy, even though it's only been a week since I've been on the horrid stuff. Has anyone else tried naturopath medicines in conjunction with IVF protocol? I'm assuming I need to let them know what herbs they have me on?

Start lucrin on 4 June and first ultrasound booked in for 21/6 so it looks like an end of financial year pick up and transfer!! Good thing I'm not an accountant

Hope the tww ladies are going ok - are you exercising? I didn't last time, but Dr Bradbury said if it's what I normally do then I should. Said not to overdo it, but that it would be good, to take my mind off the wait if nothing else??

Hope you're all having a great day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck jeannie1 x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chiefs...yay that you got a space this is the last cycle you'll need

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jeannie....good luck at egg retrieval, they sound like good numbers. Hoping for a great fert rate

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, thank you for the lovely welcomes 😄 I hope everyone is doing well! I really appreciate your advice and I called and made our first appointment with Dr Melhem... I'm pretty excited to get the ball rolling but it's not until July 19th so a little bit of a wait lol! Thanks again for the help 😄

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MummahWannabe For This Useful Post:

Twocam  (22-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chiefsgirl - yeah I've stopped exercising during my 2ww and its killing me!!!!! Uuuurrrrggghhhh unusually run a couple of days a week but have heard you shouldn't get your heart rate up too much during this time as our embryos are very precious and you need to keep relaxed - not sure when I can start up again (after implantation period????) I did exercise ;running and swimming) all through my stim cycle - which helped release some stress

Jeannie1 - looking good hun, good luck tomorrow and sending good vibes for tomorrow's EPU!!! Hope you get some good looking mature eggs!!!

Mummahwannabe - yeah I found dr mel ham hard to get into that's why I chose dr Fong as unwanted to get in sooner rather than later - good luck!!!!

Hi everyone else!!

Sorry a quick one from my phn as away for work tonight - xoxo Crofty ❤

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good evening ladies, nice to read the updates
    Chiefsgirl, great that you can get in this cycle, extra waiting would be soooo frustrating!
    jeannie, good luck with your EPU tomorrow, hope you get lots of lovely ripe eggies!
    mummawannabe, good to see you have chosen a FS and have an appointment, a bit of a wait but that's what IVF is constantly, so wouldn't hurt to practice your patience!! (My patience is appalling!)
    AFM, haven't stopped exercising all together, going for brisk walks with a bit of a run rather than a whole run. I have heard a its good to stimulate the blood flow ? Anyway, off to my mums for a few days, will let you know how I go with my HPT on Friday!
    Have a lovy week. X KJ