Closed Thread
Page 1 of 94 1231151 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Anyone going to WFC (Westmead) #3

Hi AOB,

I just avoided the foods you're not suppose to eat when you are pregnant and stopped having coffee. (I still have tea)
    I also made sure I rested as much as I could.
    Afm- I have had a massive headache all week end and it's still here this morning! Must be hormonal because I'm getting lovely blood noses most nights aswell. My first scan is booked for this Wednesday, should be approx 6weeks 4days, hope it's not too early. Jem Jems, how far along were you with first scan?? Twocams, I have stopped grabbing my boobs every 5 seconds now, they're too sore!!lol Goodmorning everyone else, hope you have a fantastic Monday xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to wickets For This Useful Post:

Twocam  (22-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for ur kindness AOB......I do hope your two week wait hurries along for you and that this is finally your time for a BFP. So very sorry if I seemed bit into myself, a freeze all cycle would be wonderful....if we have soemthing to freeze....our last two cycles we have had nothing stable enough on any day to freeze, (our first was magic with 3 blasts) just so scared....but so blessed to be in such good hands, our fs has called me personally each day since high levels to check how i'm feeling, I have never heard from any of my other fs personally, not even when I hyperstimulated, so happy with WFC so far. Wondering if you have any advice for things to take to EPU, and how it works at WFC. My last two have had an anaesthist and did not remember a thing, my first was just Dr giving sedation and it was horrible.
    Two Cams thinking of you and crossing my fingers for your scan today

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hoping85 For This Useful Post:

Twocam  (22-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey hoping85 - hope your feeling ok???? I have never experienced lead up to OHSS so not sure what the
    At feels like however have heard its not nice when is your epu scheduled for??? Or are you having a can called cycle? I'm glad your fs is looking after wyou!!! (Who may I ask is your fs???) good luck and thinking of you xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi y'all. AOB - congrats on being PUPO HOPING - that your cycle plan works. WICKETS - poor boobies! AFM - retrieval scheduled for Friday morning According to my schedule Dr Melham will be doing it.
    Last edited by Twocam; 22-04-2013 at 20:10.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Twocam that's great news!!! I have everything crossed for you!!

Hoping, I can't remember a thing from EPU. (other than feeling very nervous!) I think having not much sleep the night before due to nerves helped. lol Everyone was so lovely. I hope you are feeling ok and have everything crossed for you, best wishes
    everyone x

8. The Following User Says Thank You to wickets For This Useful Post:

Twocam  (23-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hoping - is your EPU today?? Good luck to you if it is. The one thing I like to bring with me to EPU is a pair of socks, can get pretty cold in there. There's a tv and some magazines to keep you company too

Twocams - good luck with your EPU on Friday

Just a quick one from me, off to work now, so busy at the moment. Thanks for all your suggestions about the food. I think deep down I know this cycle hasn't worked because of my poor quality egg and poor quality sperm = poor quality embryo. Oh well, what will be will be.

Laters

10. The Following User Says Thank You to AceOfBase For This Useful Post:

Twocam  (23-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi AOB - I've heard to start away from deli type foods - I guess due to the fact you don't know how long they've been in the deli for and the bacteria can grow under the lights!!! It could be an old wives tail - who knows!!! Has anyone changed to decaf coffee??? I went from regular coffee to chai latte(and stopped as I was outing on the lungs) so I changed to decaf as I've also been told that black tea contains more caffeine than decaf??? I was also told to stay away from green tea during fertility/pregnancy from my previous accu/herbs guy

12. The Following User Says Thank You to crofty For This Useful Post:

Twocam  (23-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sending lots of good wishes to everyone, no matter where you are up to in your cycle.. or pregnancy!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrsjaguar For This Useful Post:

Twocam  (23-04-2013),wickets  (23-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrs jag how is dear little Georgia going???? Are you enjoying mommyhood????

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

Crofty At doctor's recommendation I have switched to decaf tea and coffee and I made sure I did it a few weeks ago, so I wasn't having withdrawals while cycling

AOB I hope your intuition is wrong, just this once, and you get a brilliant humungous double-line.

Hoping how ru doing

MrsJag I'm impressed that you're online. Loving little G's green growsuit she's wearing in her latest blog pic

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Twocam For This Useful Post:

AceOfBase  (24-04-2013)