+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Unhappy scared, tummy cramps and bleeding

First time using this forum. Very scared and upset. I have been having period pain cramps,bloating , nausea, urinating alot with little at a time, headaches, tiredness, alot of wind for the past week. Thinking i was pregnant but wasn't due until yesterday. Took a test 2 days ago but said negative. Was hoping it might be because its too early to register. But tonight the pain dramatically increased and i have started to bleed. Am i pregnant ? Could i have had a miscarriage or is it possible that it is just inplantation bleeding?? We have been trying for three years and have had "6" miscarriages .. So scared and need advice! Cramps have been very strong and sharp, have taken panodol to help because i know its safe if i am. Please help

Thanks
    Reviews
    best thing to do is go straight to the docs and ask for a hcg blood test, or ask for an ultrasound to see whats going on, especially if it feels nothing like a normal period

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would go to the doctor and get an ultrasound hope everything works out for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi there i started bleeding pretty heavy and bad cramps about 5 days before my expected af.lasted about 2 days then worked into spotting for 2 days.took a hpt the day after i started bleeding got a bfn.took another when i slowed down to spotting and got a faint line.i was convinced i was utd before i started bleeding.imagine my dissapointment when i started bleeding.so when i got my bfp went to the doc and had it confirmed.done a u/s everything was fine although im still cramping and spotting and im 6 +2.my doc said it could be implantation or im just one of those women who spot and cramp during pregnancy. id do another hpt and or book into your gp