+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I do find I sleep better when I have the bed to myself . He stayed. In bed with me last night but didnt snore that bad which was good hmm maybe when I don't have work the following day I will allow him in bed and off the couch
    Quote Originally Posted by cassieh View Post
    Oh wow.. You poor thing. I get up around 2-5 times a night, but has only been in the last trimester. My midwife suggested my partner sleep on the couch to help me get a better sleep. Do you find you get a better sleep when your partner is not in the bed?

My partner snores as well which is a pain as it also wakes me up. Lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wish I could every day I'm at work but can't working full time whilst preg sux! Sometimes I wish there was a bed at work go go have a snooze! I get up from my desk a lot just to keep myself awake some days it's a bad struggle
    Quote Originally Posted by PageWilliams View Post
    Also, if you DO feel sleepy during the day, just go with the flow and doze off. Get sleep whenever you can. (HUGS)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had a sleep in my car during lunch a few times

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have found that keeping cool has helped me sleep better recently... I keep a spray bottle full of water beside my bed and when I feel hot I just spray myself & it helps.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, it's midnight now and I'm sitting in bed munching on an apple. Been trying to get some sleep and am unbearably tired. Was just about to burst into tears when I jumped on here and have found some comfort in knowing I'm not alone. Loving being pregnant but this Mumma-to-be just wants some sleep. I suppose I'll go and rearrange the 147 pillows I have in the bed and try again. :/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Argh 4 hrs sleep last night and up 430 am for work not fun !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aw you poor things.. Now that the weather is getting cooler I have been getting a bit more relief.. Also have started eating just before bed which I am finding helps... So thank you ladies for the tips with eating!! Unfortunately still getting up every 2 hours to go to the toilet

Thanks
    Reviews
    It sux dosnt it! I make sure I go just before I go to bed and I still wake up at least 4 times during the night it's so annoying !
    Quote Originally Posted by cassieh View Post
    Aw you poor things.. Now that the weather is getting cooler I have been getting a bit more relief.. Also have started eating just before bed which I am finding helps... So thank you ladies for the tips with eating!! Unfortunately still getting up every 2 hours to go to the toilet

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm pleased to read that I am not alone with the insomnia. I am often so tired but when I get to bed I'm wide awake. I'm not hungry, no heartburn, just cannot go to sleep. Sometimes I am restless or warm. The worst is waking up in the middle of the night and not being able to get back to sleep for hours, then having to get up for work. My GP told me to get Prosomnia from the chemist. It's an all natural substance and perfectly safe for bubs. I haven't tried it yet. Hope everyone has a good night's sleep tonight!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to maybee baybee For This Useful Post:

JAG242  (28-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hmmm still awake