+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Macarthur area playgroup

Hi everyone, I wanted to let you all know that i am starting a Rainbow babies and Kids playgroup for the Macarthur area.

It will be Tuesdays at 10.30am at Kidzone in the Campbelltown Catholic club for kids aged 0-5. Membership to the club is $8 per year, or if you live with in a certain amount of km's away from the club you can enter as a guest.

If you are from the Macarthur area and have some kiddies or know someone who does please come along or let other Rainbow families know.

I can be contacted through my email ashley.ogden@bigpond.com if you need my number just email me!

I hope to see some people there!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    That's fantastic news! My partner and I are going to be TTC in about 6 months so it's great to hear that one day we will be able to join in! Please keep it running!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi!
    Is this group still going? Is there anything for school aged kids? I hae a 7yr old daughter and would love to meet up with other SS parents

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lushcherry, the playgroup isnt running anymore but locals have started another playgroup which i go to every Friday at 10am at the Yummy Cafe Ambarvale. We have about 6 families going now with kids aged from 6months to 5 or 6. Plus the leaders are starting weekend get togethers soon. If you would like to come along feel free to. You are welcome to bring your daughter along even though she is a little older as there's plenty to do and equipment and morning tea provided, even if you want to come along by yourself just to meet the other parents im sure no one will mind. I hope to see you there!

Link to the playgroup facebook group: http://www.facebook.com/groups/113166315520797/