+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week
    The usual drinking,smoking, occasionally wagging, lying about where I was, too much kissing...

My friend and I got drunk on Sports Day in year 12 (straight tequila in a water bottle on a 36 degree day - yuk!).

The only thing I really regret is I used to sneak home after midnight and take mum's ATM card to take out drinking money, then sneak it back in when I came home. I don't know how she never caught me - I always know exactly what's in my account! I'm still too ashamed to tell her

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Smoking & underage drinking mostly. Occasionally I'd sneak out but my parents were fairly laid back so there was no real need most of the time.

Regular crazy things - a high school friend told me recently that when I started a sentence 'Hey guys, how much fun would it be if' she knew she was about to be talked into something memorable.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I grew up in a small mining town where everyone knew each other so we couldn't get away with very much not that there was much to do. I usually filled the weekend days or school holidays with either hanging out with friends at either my house or someone else's until my parents got me a little bush basher car when I was 14 after that I was always with friends cruising around the bush that surrounded our town. And without fail every Friday and Saturday night there would be a party somewhere with way to much alcohol and illegal substances (funny how I never questioned it then but do now I have children how teenagers managed to get their hands on all this) and without fail I would be there. Then Sundays were usually spent trying to hide a hangover from my parents :s

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hnmm, I did lots of dumb stuff. My bff and I would regularly get into strange guys cars, party way to much. We're lucky we never got into a bad situation.

Falling pregnant at 19 was the best thing to happen to me, made me snap out of it and grow up!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to dancingchipmunk For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (24-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    My BFF's older brother (who lived over the road) slept in my bed for the majority of time between when I was 14 and 16, he'd come through the window around 9ish (Mum was in bed by 7.30) and leave at sunrise.

Mum would've hit the roof, he had a bit of trouble with the police (unheard of in our tiny town) and a false rape accusation made against him... but to me he was just this great guy I had always clicked well with, who had a singing voice of an angel and had always stuck up for me and made time for me when I was bullied. He was the most popular guy at the local school (that I no longer attended).

I had a lot of freedom, so nothing overly naughty and I was living independently at 16.

I've never ever smoked weed, even though my mother grew it for a living and dad smokes it daily.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had fun when I was a kid but when I look back I think I was pretty stupid. Low self esteem, mostly. My friends in yr 9 had older brothers who smoked weed and they would sell it to us and we would get stoned at discos and sleepovers. We drank wine and smoked cigarettes too. I moved away from there and was pretty tame until yr 12, when I slept with a lot of insignificant males , from age 18 to 19 when I snapped out of it and went back to nothing. I lost my virginity at 18, it wasn't a big deal really. It was the start of an unhealthy sort of lifestyle though. My best friend fell pregnant in an abusive relationship and I wised up a bit after that.
    Then I met a bloke on holiday when I was 20 and moved states to be with him. Yeah, turned out he was mentally ill and on a whole bunch of illegal drugs, not to mention an alcoholic. He hid all of that really well until after a few months the cracks started to show. Then I realised I was pregnant. We stayed together and he cleaned up for a little while after the birth but he was not well, and it got bad and he tried to kill himself. I left with my DS when he was 14 months old and the ex got help about a year later. Like i said, stupid... Very naive and much smarter now, I like to think.

Thanks
    Reviews
    lost my virginity at 13 , nothing like it was in the movies, started also smoking weed at 13, went to school high as a kite (turned into a straight a student odd) started clubbing at a young age (at one club I used to sleep with the bouncer to get in... later found out he was married with two kids) wagged classes a lot, left school at 16, however got a job (to support my partying) sleeping with many many different guys (how I never caught anything is amazing) at the end of my 16th year **** got out of control, cops got involved, had drink spiked, forensics involved... it wasn't nice... but at the same time was the best thing that ever happened to me I woke up to myself went back to school, completed year 12, and much much settled

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not a lot but I do remember one day not long before the end of yr 12 (like only 2 weeks before the hsc exams) our entire class (all 11 of us!) wagged school to go to someone's place to chase wild goats to give to a teacher as a present on muck up day. We got a big talking to from the principal the next day about needing to study blah blah

Stole some of my sisters grog, then when she accused me of stealing it mum backed me up saying I thought you drank that a while ago.