+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I think I must have been a goody goody 2 shoes!
    I have never smoked anything in my life, not even 1 drag of a ciggy. (I'm almost 28)
    I never wagged a such
    I partied, but they were the chaperoned family friends kind at friends places.
    I drank a small amount occasionally, from 16 - with permission if supervised.
    Thats about it. I only ever got really plastered once. It was our yr12 breakup....I don't rememberer anything...
    I drove my own car solo while on ls once or twice.
    I never slept with anyone.... Until well after high school
    Last edited by shadowangel0205; 22-04-2013 at 07:49.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Smoking, lots and lots of drinking, pot, sneaking out at night to meet my best friend (who lived over the road) and various boys. I'm quite surprised my brain still works after the damage I must have done to it with alcohol.

Once I told my parents I was staying at my best friend's house (over the road), but caught a bus to my other friend, who snuck out her window. Then we went drinking with a boy who lived nearby. At 4am we very noisily and drunkenly climbed back in her window and I hid in her wardrobe. Next thing I know her mum opens the wardrobe door - totally starkers!!! I don't know who was more surprised!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SpicyTurtle View Post
    My best friend and I also shoplifted a lot, it amounted to quite a large amount of money after a few years. Apart from that just the obvious, alcohol, ciggies and boys miss those days!
    Yes I was a huge shoplifter! I would never ever dream of it now. We would go into town on a Saturday and steal hundreds of dollars worth of makeup and clothes. Every weekend.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    500 Posts in a week
    400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekFunniest Caption
    Lol the worst thing I did during high school was not go to school or hand in assignments.

All the teachers assumed I had already or just believed me when I lied to them with my many excuses because I was nice and quiet in their class.

I was too busy with activities (mostly dancing) to go to parties or get in to trouble even though I hung out with the 'popular' kids at school. They just accepted I wasn't going to drink/smoke or go to their parties.

At 17, right before hsc, I started partying and sleeping at boys houses (just sleeping) but my dad knew and let me go because he trusted me My schoolies was really fun but the worst we did was drink and play twister. Lol.

I thought I was so bad *** for sleeping on a pool table with someone (now DP).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    In the teen years that I was at home, not much. As the youngest of 6 kids, my parents had totally changed their parenting approach by the time I was a teenager. Seeing their older children rebel because of strict parenting kind of made them go the other way with me. Plus, because of how wild my 3 older sisters were, nothing I could've done would've shocked them, they'd seen it all, so all in all, I was a pretty tame teenager.

Thanks
    Reviews
    The first time my high school bestie and I tried pot we didnt know how to make a joint so we shoved it into a k time muesli bar and ate in the middle of our high school oval at lunch time. Such bad timing as our next class we weren't together so couldn't share the experience! I remember my drama teacher said to me 'are you ok you look funny?' And I said 'my dog died' as it was the only excuse I could think of for my stoned appearance lol.

I had a thing for sleeping with school captains, could just be a normal guy till he was made captain then I would go after him, slept with 3 of them in my 4 years of high school. Best one was the 1 who I did it with in the PE change rooms lol.

Gosh I think I might home school lol my poor mum thinking I was off getting an education....

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Just*Ace For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (24-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I did everything I shouldn't. The only thing I didn't do was study enough!

I don't regret any of it though, I had an absolute ball in high school and all through 20's. I'm really boring now but that's ok because I have so many amazing fun memories and I've been there done that.

I do wish I was more studious though, but I ended up going to uni anyway and completing a medical science degree.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week
    From16-18 I used to go to parties and drink a lot. Naturally there are cringe worthy memories, but fortunately nothing with ongoing repercussions.
    - My friend and I werent worried about our parents seeing us drubk as we used to 'stay at the other friends house' *wink wink.*

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I always had a thing for older guys, (5-8 years older) but didn't lose my virginity until after I was 16 as I promised dad I wouldn't.

I would drink alcohol underage but never heaps at all, more like 1 or 2 occasionally. I never got drunk until I was 17 and I've been drunk maybe 3 times in my life.

Not a clubber, never did drugs, just wasnt interested in that kind of stuff.

Smoked from age 14-15, 17-18, that was naughty.

I was very into cars from 13 and could drive great. At 17 I started collecting cars and so each weekend and evening after work mates and myself would be working on someone's car. Or going to events etc. The most I had at one stage was 5. Now at 26, I think younger me was nuts for paying all that rego and insurance!
    Last edited by LifeInShadesOfGrey; 22-04-2013 at 07:02.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I followed my older bf around. We started dating when i was 13 and he was 17. I smoked and did a but of weed (before i decided i didn't like it then i stopped). We went to parties sometimes, but most if the time his/our friends came to his place (i lived across the road). So i sat with them, but i never drank. We lived in a small town so just hung out together, there want much else to do. I never snuck out if mum said to stay home. I was a pretty good kid, i never gave mum any trouble.

I was with that boyfriend for 6yrs. When i was 17 we moved in together, then moved to the city together when i was 18. Then we broke up just before i turned 20.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub