+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Lots of stupid stupid stuff, I cringe to think of it now. Had a lot of fun but to be honest I'm lucky I'm alive!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My teen years were on the gold coast catching busses from the hinterland all the way to the beach every weekend with my group of friends or a couple of girlfriends. We seemed to be in surfers/broadbeach every weekend. Sure we'd tell white lies to our parents to go to parties also but it wasn't all the time and we didn't really get up to that much mischief at all.

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by redlipsandpearls View Post
    Umm...

I smoked pot with my art teacher once :sly:

I used to pay my older brother to not tell my parents that my boyfriend was staying over (if they went away for the night)

Sneaking into bars underage
    Sounds like a teacher I had. He was a real hippie type guy, young, mid 20's and I would swap my homemade "rollies" with him for one of his "tailors".. he smoked with us girls at the back of the oval!

Looking back... how irresponsible of him, really...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by redlipsandpearls View Post
    Umm...

I smoked pot with my art teacher once :sly:

I used to pay my older brother to not tell my parents that my boyfriend was staying over (if they went away for the night)

Sneaking into bars underage
    Going to nightclubs and bars underage was the best! Nothing like the thrill of getting past the bouncers etc

Allymumtobe is offline Winner 2012 - Most Optimistic Poster
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Boys that were too old for me!!!! That's is all lol no drugs almost no drinking just boys he was 22 when I was 15. Lol then 18-18.5 I went with waaaay too many boys thank god I met my DH

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Drinking smoking(both kinds ) wagging staying out all night walking the streets sneaking into the school at midnight tagging stuff (I know I regret it)

I met DH when I was 15 he was 19. Nothing mattered but him Lost the V tag at 15 to him been with him since had DS at 17 then DD at 19.

Some not so good choices before 15 but every day since then I wouldn't change

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by MonsterMoosMum; 21-04-2013 at 23:05.

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mum2EandR View Post
    Wagged school to smoke, had boys climb through my bedroom window, drank, snuck out to go to parties/drink/pash boys.....

I didn't have sex until I was 15 with my boyfriend who I'd been with a year, and who is now my DH so I don't have any regrets in that regard.

Actually I don't have any regrets full stop, as I feel that my high school years shaped me into who I am today, including meeting and hooking up with DH when I was 14......
    I agree, I have no regrets either and am who I am today because my past helped shape me. Experience is nothing to be ashamed of. We did what we did, for whatever reason... I know alot of issues in childhood lead me to some of the things I did and how I behaved, but sh!t happens, you grow up. It's what you do with your life and those experiences that matter, how you learn from it all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    You know those big billboards on the side of the road? In our town there was one that said "GOD heals all broken marriages", well when we were drunk one night we went down and spray painted over it "SEX heals all broken marriages", it was in the newspaper and everyone in town was mighty p*issed lol

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SpicyTurtle For This Useful Post:

atomicmama  (22-04-2013),Bennos Mummy  (22-04-2013),dancingchipmunk  (24-04-2013),HarvestMoon  (21-04-2013),VicPark  (22-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My best friend and I also shoplifted a lot, it amounted to quite a large amount of money after a few years. Apart from that just the obvious, alcohol, ciggies and boys miss those days!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014
    I don't think I did anything too exciting. .. I drank excessively, I smoked, wagged school a lot and when I did go to school I was usually drunk.
    Never really got into pot but sampled it a few times... the last time I did I got arrested which put a stop to me touching it ever again.
    My friends and I had a thing for getting drunk, roaming the streets at night, stealing signs... almost got caught by the cops one night which put an end to that too..lol.