+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default **Spin off** Share what you got up to when you were a teen.

After reading the post about what people labeled them selves in their teen years.... Got me curious to hear some of your "Stories" (what you used to get up to!) I'm sure there are some good OMG ones out there

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Umm...

I smoked pot with my art teacher once :sly:

I used to pay my older brother to not tell my parents that my boyfriend was staying over (if they went away for the night)

Sneaking into bars underage
    Last edited by atomicmama; 21-04-2013 at 22:10.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Not so much a story as a confession..... I was the penultimate good girl through high school but I lost my virginity at 13 (Year 8) to my high school boyfriend. We thought we were soooo mature.
    Otherwise - until I was 18 I never drank, did drugs, snuck out etc etc

I don't regret it or anything.... but WOW - at 27 I realise how young I was and am determined that no daughter of mine will do the same.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nirok View Post
    Not so much a story as a confession..... I was the penultimate good girl through high school but I lost my virginity at 13 (Year 8) to my high school boyfriend. We thought we were soooo mature.
    Otherwise - until I was 18 I never drank, did drugs, snuck out etc etc

I don't regret it or anything.... but WOW - at 27 I realise how young I was and am determined that no daughter of mine will do the same.
    I feel the same way I was 14 (it was to DP) but still it was so young!!!
    NO WAY will DD be doing the same!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Underage and unlicensed driving our parents cars through bottle shops to buy drinks;

Boys boys boys

Wagging school to watch jerry springer

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wagged school to smoke, had boys climb through my bedroom window, drank, snuck out to go to parties/drink/pash boys.....

I didn't have sex until I was 15 with my boyfriend who I'd been with a year, and who is now my DH so I don't have any regrets in that regard.

Actually I don't have any regrets full stop, as I feel that my high school years shaped me into who I am today, including meeting and hooking up with DH when I was 14......

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mum2EandR For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (21-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I probs should share some stuff

I was clubbing at 15/16/17... worked out that "S3x" sells... So when we went out I'd wear inappropriate clothing, i never got asked for id and got guys to buy me drinks by being flirty and "flaunting" my minimal clothing (i then took them back to share them with dp!lol)

I used to drink excessive amounts when I was partying... stories I heard from others (and videos iv seen of my self) the things I would do, I am utterly ashamed now! (Although it seemed fun at the time... And I do admit there was some real fun times) I much prefer having fun with DD

I hope DD never gets up to anything like me and dp!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol... I was such a two shoes...

Anything I did was public knowledge...

Probably the most far out thing I did was at 16 have about 4 'Red Bears' (I think that's what they were called... Just cheap cans of vodka) at a very drunken party full of 18-20 year olds and sleep in the car with a boy I had a painful crush on. Nothing much happened. Not as much as I wanted to anyway. But my parents knew where I was and a vaguely remember some tacit permission to have a drink or two.

I also remember that the effect of the alcohol was to make my dream boat and I sing duets all night. It was a cast party for a musical we were all doing.

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Smoking, drinking (with my brother and his friends), wagging, naughty time with my boyfriend (oh he was sooooooo gorgeous *swoon* ), joyrides, wandering the streets in the middle of the night ....all the 'typical' high school things

Some of the best memories I have are weekends spent with my older brother and his group of mates. They were all 18 and me and my 3 besties were 3yrs younger so we'd tag along. We'd have boozy bonfires in the dunes (Tims Thicket for anyone in Perth/Mandurah), at cliffs edges (Black Wall Reach), on dodgy outlooks (Zig Zag lookout) and play car chasey.
    Now, with car chasey, you have 2 cars and one has 3 minutes to go hide in a set amount of area...the other car then cruises around and has to find you..when they do, they flash their lights and then its a drag race back to a starting point. So dangerous but ahhh to be young again!

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Ok... here goes.......and when I go through what I'm about to share in my head, it sounds really bad! But when you read this, keep in mind that I was still a "good girl" at heart, just a little before my time... in a rush to grow up, maybe?
    (Please be kind...... )

I... left school at 16 (yeah, thought I knew it aaall! ) Started smoking at 14-silly thing, not only tobacco, either... not a heavy potsmoker, I dabbled with mates, we would wag school and hang out at the local half pipe and smoke dope and eat lots of munchies... I drank, underage, from around 15-16 I drank at parties, got wasted many a time.
    Got my first job at 16, met DH and nothing else mattered in my world besides him. Fell head over heels and couldn't bear to be apart from him, ever. I'd stay out all night with him, we slept in parks just to be togther... fell pregnant at 17 (big surprise ) and we moved out into our first flat. I was just 17
    I stayed home while he worked as my pregnancy blossomed. I quit eveything, no more drinking, smoking, nothing. Had DS and the rest is history, have been with DH ever since and recently had DD. I waited, though... 12 long years before having DD!
    i guess I was a bit of a wild child.. but, I was never mean or nasty to anyone, I don't have bad bone in my body, honestly... Just thought I knew it all, wanted it all. Too much too young- my song! lol..
    I will say, though, without wanting to sound conceited, having DS young was the best thing that ever happened to me. I changed. i grew up, I stopped my "wild" ways. He's an amazing child, goes to select-exam entry highschool, and won the student of the year award for excellence at his grade 6 graduation. So proud of him, and I guess, of myself. I did something right, finally! I know I was made for motherhood and everything happens for a reason
    Last edited by ~Marigold~; 21-04-2013 at 22:44.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ~Marigold~ For This Useful Post:

atomicmama  (22-04-2013),munchkin859  (22-04-2013),RipperRita  (21-04-2013)