+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Those little cardboard books were well received in DD's bags (well actually they were noodle boxes). She had a Rainbow theme so the books were all different colours.

She also had bubbles, a blow wind mill type thing, paint & paper and a little tye-dye singlet I made for each kid to use when they painted! Also a small spiky ball. Oh and a bath toy but that was because DD got given 3 sets of the same one and I'd never opened them.

I didn't do food for the bags but most kids also took home cake as there was so much left but I don't know if parents or kids ate it.

I'm already planning what theme DS will have and he's not even born yet haha.

Yes balloon sculptures, soft toys, toy cars can be nice ideas.

Similar Threads

1. 9 yr old birthday party
    By Chunkydunks in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 21-04-2013, 00:02
  2. 1st birthday party!
    By MinnieMouse81 in forum Babies (7 - 12 months)
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-01-2013, 21:09
  3. Replies: 35
    Last Post: 02-09-2012, 10:56