+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    So I have this part next week and money is tight.
    It is really ds2 party but it two days before ds3 birthday, so it is a little for him too.

Hit me with lolly bag ideas.

The party is emergency vehicle theme. Mostly fire engines with a little Elmo thrown for ds3.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014
    I've got so much cleaning and washing to do. I'm only onto my second load of washing and i reckon there is easily 4-5 more loads to go.
    I should really get some assigments done too as i have 12 to get done over the next 3 weeks. *sigh*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We had plans to go for a drive today but it is raining heavily here so haven't done anything yet. Lazing on the couch on bubhub while dd watches in the night garden and dh reads a magazine.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Not much here. Watching the kids movie brave while DS does colouring in. Will head down to woolies later and return some dvds back. Might go for a walk along the beach since we are down that way but i have washing to do for school and work tomorrow.

I feel so calm about today. I have a calmness washed about me and not sure why

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Stripping and washing bed sheets, then grocery shopping. Yep I am living the high life

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sheets are washed, I'm showered and hair washed, DS is cleaned, he is 9 weeks and despite clearly being under the weather he has been so happy!! Now I'm feeding again so fingers crossed it stays down as he won't take kindly to only having a little at a time!!

The only thing I can think of for lolly bag ideas is little police badges if you can find them at a $2 store. Oh and don't be to jealous if the time, it's only just 9am here!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by anewme View Post
    So I have this part next week and money is tight.
    It is really ds2 party but it two days before ds3 birthday, so it is a little for him too.

Hit me with lolly bag ideas.

The party is emergency vehicle theme. Mostly fire engines with a little Elmo thrown for ds3.
    When DD1 was turning 3 we gave all the kids a large home made biscuit shaped like a dinosaur with a balloon tied to it. The kids loved it as did the parents as they didn't have a bunch of plastic to chuck out later.

Maybe you could make star shaped biscuits to look like a sheriff's badge and decorate them?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sonja For This Useful Post:

LoveLivesHere  (21-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Quote Originally Posted by shani2 View Post
    Sheets are washed, I'm showered and hair washed, DS is cleaned, he is 9 weeks and despite clearly being under the weather he has been so happy!! Now I'm feeding again so fingers crossed it stays down as he won't take kindly to only having a little at a time!!

The only thing I can think of for lolly bag ideas is little police badges if you can find them at a $2 store. Oh and don't be to jealous if the time, it's only just 9am here!!
    I hope he keeps it down for you.
    I like the police badge idea, I will look for them next week.
    It is 11 here and dh and the kids will be home soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/3/15100 Posts in a week
    We have been to the markets and the supermarket. Love going to the markets but know now to avoid one of the fruit and veg stalls. The girl serving us was being sneaky and weighing things down ever so slightly. Might have only been about 10c extra on our bill but with the amount of customers they were serving it would have added up. Stick to the usual ones I think. I've got to get lunch soon and then it's onto the housework. I hate doing house work now because I'm cleaning other people's houses all week but it desperately needs doing at the moment. I'd love tog et some sewing time in but I'm doubting that will happen at this stage.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hoping that we get everything our for hard rubbish collection this week!!

A little funny watching people stop by and pick things up

I have made a Carrot Cake, which the girls can't wait to eat! I am sure this would be different if they knew what was in it.

I have made Vegemite Scrolls and done 3 loads of washing!

I am trying to be ultra organised as I want to fit hours and hours of study in this week as I am drowning in Statistics.

I also need to make a Zucchini Slice for dinner and a batch of scones!

Oh and putting up with attitude from my 8 yr old