+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Slyph unfortunately I am VERY allergic to Benzyl peroxide! Had to go to docs last time I tried it - face swelled up. Had to take antihistamines which made me so sleepy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Annariffic View Post
    Thanks Slyph unfortunately I am VERY allergic to Benzyl peroxide! Had to go to docs last time I tried it - face swelled up. Had to take antihistamines which made me so sleepy!
    I also tried benzyl peroxide and it burnt my skin - even the low dose one. But it did leave bleach marks on one of my towels once when I musn't have washed it all off properly.
    I go low gi for months after having the kids just to drop the weight and my acne still comes back during this time. You are right though - it should work!
    Love Alpha Keri too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    im 26 and have the same problem, I get huge huge pimples/zit on my chin they look like mountains, and are so friggin painful, and they take forever to go away or to get a head on them (even though I know sometimes its not good to burst them but I always make sure I have clean hands) its not AS BAD now im pregnant but am still getting them

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I've tried so many things over the years and the one that seems to be doing the trick (keeping it under control, not clear) at the moment is Dermalogica. It's all over my back, chest, in my hairline and today I noticed some on my abdomen I'm ttc at the moment but when I'm done, I'm going back to Roaccutane, unfortunately, it's the only thing that gives me good skin.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Annariffic View Post
    that sucks!! Have you tried salicylic? It's not as harsh, I don't think they're related but would say ask a pharmacist before trying it!

I'm eager keen to try the rosé hip oil, we can't keep it on the shelves at work it sells so quick and to repeat customers.

Good luck there must be something out there that'll help

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I don't have pcos but have been battling pimples forever. I stumbled across Paula's choice recently and it's actually the first thing that has worked!!! I totally recommend it!!! I have tried everything out there before and so far the only thing in about 15 yrs that's worked!