Closed Thread
Page 96 of 97 FirstFirst ... 468694959697 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sharlee32- sorry to hear about your recent clinic experience. How did your transfer go? And I can really relate to the way you were treated when trying to get some pain relief for your injections. People seem to make such judgments before getting all the information. I had a whole day of that yesterday and it is exhausting, especially when it comes from ppl who work in the industry.
    [/QUOTE]

Hi Milly, how is your week end going? My transfer is tomorrow. Can't wait to find out how many I have left out of my 9 I had yesterday afternoon.

Welcome Hoots, I love your profile name, good luck for the remainder of the TWW.

Jaglj Sorry about the surgery, on the up side once it is done you can focus on your next cycle knowing that it is all nice and clear

Hello to everyone else I hope your all well

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sharlee32 For This Useful Post:

Milly888  (07-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi sharlee my transfer is tomorrow too! And there is two other ladies due for transfer on Monday so you are not alone! How are you going? 9 is a good number. All the best for you! Take care xx

Aneczka 😜

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just did ny trigger. Scheduled for EPU on Monday. Can anyone tell me if fasting also means no drinking too?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had to fast from midnight so no food but I was allowed to drink until 6 am I was to be admitted by 7 I was second on the list. Ask ur anesthetist or clinic everyone is different because of the different times u go in.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aneczka Good Luck

Bettie my EPU was at 1pm and I had to fast (no fluid or food) from 6 am. You treat it like any other general surgery so if your procedure is in the morning you have to fast through the night and if in the afternoon you have to fast in the morning. Mine included everything so not even a glass of water. Good Luck especially with the trigggers. My main problem was bloating I literally put on 16 kg's of fluid in 3 weeks according to the scales ( I had 15 eggies though) Man was I uncomfortable - I thought I was going to blow up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bettie View Post
    Just did ny trigger. Scheduled for EPU on Monday. Can anyone tell me if fasting also means no drinking too?
    Hi Bettie,

I couldn't have any fluids either from the time my fast began til after the EPU.

Thanks
    Reviews
    sharlee32I had 9 eggs and am testing on Fri, I feel like the size of a house!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just spoke to the nurse and no food or water for 12 hours! Seems excessive to me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies I haven't had the chance to read through the thread yet, but I'm just waiting for my current cycle to be over and then we start our first round of IVF/ICSI early July.

We had our day 21 assessment cycle review last Friday and brought home all the consent forms and info package on all the procedures - so much to take in!

Is there a good info thread around on all the abbreviations used for IVF stuff? I thought learning the TTC lingo was difficult lol.

Good luck & baby dust to all

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    So glad you decided to join us Arlais, the girls in here are a great support

Any abbreviations your wondering about? I didnt think there were any IVF ones that didnt apply to TTC.