Closed Thread
Page 91 of 97 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    And congrats on amazing results Sariele!!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to safam For This Useful Post:

Sariele  (20-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    YAY triggering tonight transfer next wed blood test 8 June YAY finally some movement!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good news Nattie84.

I am a bit annoyed at the moment with my clinic just tired of waiting as was told to call nurse around lunchtime to get time and confirm day for my transfer but she wasn't available and am now sitting and waiting for her to return my call again.

But even worse found out that my FS will be away this week end so another FS is doing my embryo transfer and I have never heard of him before. Do you think this really matters or I am being overly sensative.

Sorry to be so negative nancy. Just a bit annoyed as we pay out almost 10,000 dollars so I want to have my FS do my transfer and would be nice to be updated on my embies as well.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sharlee32 For This Useful Post:

kathryn1986  (20-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sharlee at my old clinic the transfers were done by whoever was available that day. There were three different FSs who all rotated for transfers. And my egg collections were done by someone else all together! Some clinics just operate like that. I can understand that some don't feel comfortable with it though.

My new clinic only has my FS, so he does everything when he can, and when he can't his most qualified FN does it. She's stepped in for one of my four transfers, and one of my scans this cycle.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sariele For This Useful Post:

Sharlee32  (20-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Sariele, I know I am just over reacting, I have the worst upset stomach today and am still in my pyjamas at almost 2.30 in the afternoon. Just having one of those days Need to give myself a snap out of it pep talk.

QUOTE=Sariele;7303789]Sharlee at my old clinic the transfers were done by whoever was available that day. There were three different FSs who all rotated for transfers. And my egg collections were done by someone else all together! Some clinics just operate like that. I can understand that some don't feel comfortable with it though.

My new clinic only has my FS, so he does everything when he can, and when he can't his most qualified FN does it. She's stepped in for one of my four transfers, and one of my scans this cycle.[/QUOTE]

Thanks
    Reviews
    safam - that's great news about your hcg! Sariele - great news for you too. Hope the nausea will pass soon & tww goes quickly (as if!?). WishnHope - yay! another step closer!!! Looks like I'll be starting around the 3rd July too. MariaA - Good luck Trying2StayPositive - Good Luck for you too!!! It's looking good! Sharlee32 I think you need a hug more than a pep talk afm was supposed to do consents tomorrow but got a call from one of the nurses asking us to come in Saturday morning instead (this is after a phone call yesterday to change the time of the original appointment which meant DP had to postpone a site meeting, causing issues at work & now it's too late for him to change that). I asked for a Saturday appointment originally & was told, quite aggressively, that under no circumstances could consents be signed on a week-end

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Wishnhope it seems like this whole IVF thing is just a waiting game lol!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsCarlton For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (20-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im pregnant!!! Yay

Number was low but still good

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MariaA For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (20-06-2013),Orchids  (21-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MariaA View Post
    Im pregnant!!! Yay

Number was low but still good
    MariaA awesome news...congrats!!!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Asher76 For This Useful Post:

MariaA  (20-06-2013)

Veritas is offline Diversity has value.... How boring would the world be if everyone was just like you...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    So much good news in here! Congrats LSF and Maria!

Safam glad to hear that the hcg is reassuring!

Sariele it's so funny hey from day dot the amount of attention you pay. I've been pooped today and so many weird little twinges and mini cramps. Can't help but hope they are a sign of something good. Hopefully we will join the crew of all who've had great results this week! :-)

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Veritas For This Useful Post:

Sariele  (20-06-2013)