Closed Thread
Page 90 of 97 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning ladies!

LSF - congratulations on you BFP!!!!! That is amazing news! Hope you have a smooth sailing pregnancy from here

Safam - I hope the spotting stops soon so you can enjoy your pregnancy

Nattie - that's great to eat you have some follies there to collect soon my lining was 10.4 when they did the scan around ovulation time so I wouldn't worry about it being too thick otherwise they would have told you.
    Lol about the bedroom. I agree with the nurses hahahahaha. Fx this is your cycle!

AFM - well I did my last HPT before tomorrow's official news and here's what it came up with. I'm still nervous!
    Attached Images

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Trying2StayPositive For This Useful Post:

littlesunflowers  (20-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations littlesunflowers!!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kathryn1986 For This Useful Post:

littlesunflowers  (20-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by safam View Post
    Just a quick update and request for good thoughts: I'm off to hospital for repeat bloods tomorrow morning due to some spotting today. Trying to tell myself it will be ok and baby will stick around but still a bit worried!
    Try not to stress safam. I had a little scare yesterday, started bleeding at work. Went to Concept fertility for bloods but they wouldn't scan me. Went to king Edward and they did a scan and everything's perfect. Even saw the tiny heartbeat, I absolutely bawled. No reason for the bleeding but maybe the Crinone I'm on. Apparently it can cause it, and it was more like brown blood too.

Don't ever lose hope, you've made it this far xx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to kathryn1986 For This Useful Post:

safam  (21-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    T2SP that is a VERY promising sign for the official test tomorrow!!
    Maria Good Luck for Today!!! (And anyone else Ive missed)
    T1gger So glad to see you back, hope the next 6 weeks fly by!!
    Samfam hope your spotting is just some old implanting!! For you too hun

AFM I officially ovulated on Monday so the count down begins til AF and we can start our IVF journey!!! 3rd July couldnt come any faster!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Trying2StayPositive View Post
    Good morning ladies!

LSF - congratulations on you BFP!!!!! That is amazing news! Hope you have a smooth sailing pregnancy from here

Safam - I hope the spotting stops soon so you can enjoy your pregnancy

Nattie - that's great to eat you have some follies there to collect soon my lining was 10.4 when they did the scan around ovulation time so I wouldn't worry about it being too thick otherwise they would have told you.
    Lol about the bedroom. I agree with the nurses hahahahaha. Fx this is your cycle!

AFM - well I did my last HPT before tomorrow's official news and here's what it came up with. I'm still nervous!

YAY again congrats! We aren't actually doing an IVF cycle we are doing a frozen cycle so those eggs will all go to waste lol there is not enough for a usual cycle for us anyway.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Results are in for me. Needed hcg to be at least 1600 and it is 2300. So he or she is hanging around for now. Just need stupid spotting to stop and to hurry up and get to scanning day!

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to safam For This Useful Post:

kathryn1986  (20-06-2013),littlesunflowers  (20-06-2013),Orchids  (21-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news safam!!

I've been getting waves of nausea all morning, but at just one day post-transfer it obviously doesn't mean anything exciting. I just hope I'm not getting sick..

ETA: One more in the freezer today. Apparently it was "borderline", but they ultimately decided it was worth freezing. Pretty damn awesome; five blasties from fifteen eggs!
    Last edited by Sariele; 20-06-2013 at 12:27.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wishnhope thank you I've been for the BT now I'm waiting for the dreaded call I'm not feeling hopeful or good about it but everything is crossed and I'm praying to god. I need this to happen for me!!!

Such good news Safam and everyone else that had a little bubba growing inside them please send me baby vibes!!!

xxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sariele View Post
    Great news safam!!

I've been getting waves of nausea all morning, but at just one day post-transfer it obviously doesn't mean anything exciting. I just hope I'm not getting sick..

ETA: One more in the freezer today. Apparently it was "borderline", but they ultimately decided it was worth freezing. Pretty damn awesome; five blasties from fifteen eggs!
    SO AWESOME!!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to nattie84 For This Useful Post:

Sariele  (20-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thinking of you and your embie MariaA!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to safam For This Useful Post:

MariaA  (20-06-2013)