Closed Thread
Page 89 of 97 FirstFirst ... 39798788899091 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello All!
    I've been lurking for a few weeks and thought it was about time I stepped out of the shadows.
    First, thank you so much to you all for sharing on here. This is our first IVF/ICSI cycle and I have learnt HEAPS since being on here so THANK YOU for the peace of mind!

I also have a question I hope to get some suggestions about please. I had OPU on Saturday and transfer on Monday. I know it's only a few days since all the drugs and the procedure so perhaps I should just give it time but I am tender/bloated and generally achy like I have some SERIOUS ovulation happening. Is this normal? And if so, when can I expect to be back to 'normal'? My bloating is so bad I can't get my trouser buttons up which NEVER happens in a normal month. My ovaries feel like bowling balls! Any ideas anyone? Thanks in advance.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BabeeMaybee View Post
    Hello All!
    I've been lurking for a few weeks and thought it was about time I stepped out of the shadows.
    First, thank you so much to you all for sharing on here. This is our first IVF/ICSI cycle and I have learnt HEAPS since being on here so THANK YOU for the peace of mind!

I also have a question I hope to get some suggestions about please. I had OPU on Saturday and transfer on Monday. I know it's only a few days since all the drugs and the procedure so perhaps I should just give it time but I am tender/bloated and generally achy like I have some SERIOUS ovulation happening. Is this normal? And if so, when can I expect to be back to 'normal'? My bloating is so bad I can't get my trouser buttons up which NEVER happens in a normal month. My ovaries feel like bowling balls! Any ideas anyone? Thanks in advance.
    Welcome! How many eggs were collected? Bloating and pain can be a sign of ohss if you had heaps of follicles. Otherwise it could just be common post op discomfort I'm sorry to say!

Littlesunflowers was your control line darker than test line on hpt? Your levels are higher than when I had my twins!

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

3. The Following User Says Thank You to safam For This Useful Post:

BabeeMaybee  (19-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by littlesunflowers View Post
    My BT today confirmed what POAS has been hinting at...hCG today (19dpo) is 1274...I'm pregnant!!
    Congrats!!! So very very happy for you!!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wishnhope For This Useful Post:

littlesunflowers  (19-06-2013),MGC Bertie  (19-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishnhope View Post
    Im glad you've found a way to get closure T1gger, we loose so much during this process its nice to have a choice some times.
    Thanks wishenhope

UPDATE I see FS on 29 July so won't be doing anything until then. Then hopefully full steam ahead for ICSI round 2 hoping to get 3 embies to day 3 this time.

I am volunteering to help someone with their horses as I don't want to be working after 29 July while doing ICSI. Then I get my new pet(s) after epu to keep me amused while sick / recovering I found I needed bed rest from epu until week after transfer did anyone else do the same or maybe I was on such a downer after feeling so well on elonva that the Crinone hit me worse than normal

Thanks
    Reviews
    Safam my thoughts are with you for tomorrow and pray that it's all ok xx
    LSF that's awesome news! I hope I get the same result as you next week

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Kd0085 For This Useful Post:

littlesunflowers  (19-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by littlesunflowers View Post
    My BT today confirmed what POAS has been hinting at...hCG today (19dpo) is 1274...I'm pregnant!!
    Congratulations I'm so happy for you

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Kel13 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    HUGE congrats LSF!!!!!! What fantastic news

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Orchids For This Useful Post:

littlesunflowers is offline It's not about the seeds - it's how you grow the flowers
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks all! We're so excited tonight - hard to keep from telling everyone we know! I hope you all get to experience this feeling in the near future!

Maria I have been doing HPTs every day since 10dpo, because I wanted to have a good idea of what was going on. I actually saw a faint line from the beginning (which was 5 days past 5 day transfer) and it got darker as time went on. Last IVF we saw a line on a FRER before BT, but my hCG was only 17 and it was disappointing to be told that I would miscarry when we thought we'd gotten there...this time I wanted to be more prepared for the answer. I want to post a pic of the progression of sticks, actually, so that people can see what faint and dark lines actually look like - a FRER is so sensitive I found it confusing. Is there a BubHub thread for something like that, anyone found one I haven't?

Safam the test line was darker than the control line on a FRER 3 days ago! We did transfer two, so we shall see what happens.

Sariele so happy for your little tribe of embies! Veritas so glad you've gotten to PUPO!

Good luck to those testing in the next few days!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think there might be twins in there LSF! When will you know? I don't find out until July 3 but as my hormones are roughly half what they were with the twins I think there's one.
    That's if we get that far, still spotting this morning. Off to clinic I go.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome BabyMaybe - some of the women on here are truly inspiring and without them I would probably be in the nuthouse haha. I always get like that after EPU but I have had mild OHSS both times. Just keep an eye on it, increase your liquid intake and if it gets real bad call the nurses.

Tigger - good to hear you are positive again its so hard isnt it, much love xoxo

Littlesun - I had the same thing happen re feint lines and low hcg and chemical. My DH wants us to wait for bloods in future but I just can't deal with that call at work. At least next time I will be prepared, if its a feint line than I am half way there..

Just went for my scan and bloods, finally some movement at the station. There were about 6 follicles there around 16-18mm each!! so probably could have triggered yesterday but they want to see my LH surge on its own.. Guess this also shows why I haven't been getting preg naturally the eggs are overcooked by the time I ovulate Lining is 11, nurse said over 8 is good but I am worried it is too thick??

So hopefully will trigger today... She said to stay out of the bedroom unless I want to be like octomum haha I am soo tempted but we really to not want multiples as I have a bad back from a car accident a few years ago and run my own business etc etc and I know it sounds selfish but I need to be smart about it.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to nattie84 For This Useful Post:

BabeeMaybee  (20-06-2013)