Closed Thread
Page 84 of 97 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    oh ​francesthecat that is sucky news

Veritas is offline Diversity has value.... How boring would the world be if everyone was just like you...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Frances the hugest of hugs for you.

Wrote a massive post the other night then lost it.

ET 8am tomorrow for us. Lets hope a little fella thaws beautifully and that the hysteroscopy and d&c have done their job.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Veritas For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (18-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Veritas!!!

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome 7liha... The middle of July will be here before you know it!

Very sorry to hear frances... "Everything happens for a reason" but hard to find the reason in times like this isn't it?! Good luck on thurs with you FS

Bettie I hope everything works out and you don't have to change out flights again! What are you coming to Melbourne for? Great city!

Good luck tomorrow morning Veritas... Lets hope that little one thaws & sticks perfectly!

AFM... AF arrived today. Blood test tomorrow to check if I've down regulated... Fingers crossed! Taking each day as it comes this time around, not getting hung up on dates and timeline as I got my hopes up last time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jb2011 View Post
    Bettie I hope everything works out and you don't have to change out flights again! What are you coming to Melbourne for? Great city!

I'm having my ICSI & PGD done Melbourne. Tassie doesn't have the lab capabilites for the PGD I require

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Today's update: I've got two Morulae (for the first time ever on Day 4!), four that are compacting and at the "right cell number stage" for today, and a 19 cell, 10 cell and 6 cell that haven't compacted. I just realised that's only nine embies, so one of them must have dropped off already, probably the one that fertilised late!
    TBH I think the fantastic beginning these embies had has spoilt me a bit, because I was actually hoping/expecting to have around four Morulae today. But still, two is better than I've ever had by this stage before, and so fingers crossed they go on to make blasties for transfer tomorrow..

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sariele For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (18-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Veritas View Post
    Frances the hugest of hugs for you.

Wrote a massive post the other night then lost it.

ET 8am tomorrow for us. Lets hope a little fella thaws beautifully and that the hysteroscopy and d&c have done their job.
    Good Luck tomorrow,

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sariele, they may just looked them bit early today. I am sure they would be fine tomorrow! For u

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Littledragon 2013 For This Useful Post:

Sariele  (18-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sariele this is great news!! Lets hope they will all catch up and grow beautifully!!!! ;-) I know how nerve wrecking that could be but hold on there! Fingers crossed for you darling!

Afm: after so many blood tests finally my time is here and transfer is scheduled for Monday fingers crossed my little embryo will thaw...
    Hope everybody is doing well.
    Congratulations to all of you with positive outcome and good luck to everyone who is waiting patiently! ;-)
    Xxx

Aneczka 😜

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aneczka For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (18-06-2013),Sariele  (18-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sariele View Post
    Sooooo....... I currently have 9 little zygotes in the incubator. They were able to ICSI all 15 of my eggs (I never expected that!) and 9 of them fertilised overnight!! So I've gone from a 30% fert rate last cycle (2 out of 6) to a 60% rate this time! Now I just have to hope with all my heart that they also grow better than ever before, and I actually end up with a blasty or two by Day 5! I've asked the lab to give me updates every day, cause I prefer to keep tabs on my embabies as much as possible.

So very very thrilled! I'm glad that the three and a half months of DHEA, acupuncture and CoQ10, as well as the Saizen and 600iu dose of Gonal-F seem to have done something.
    Hi Sariele congrats once again on your fantastic numbers and I hope you get lots of nice blastys tomorrow. I'm keen to hear more about the CoQ10 & DHEA..what dose were you on? Also, how often did you do acupuncture?