Closed Thread
Page 83 of 97 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    So, my gp says.... not to thaw because I only have 1 egg. Now she suggested going thru a full cycle.
    So unfortunate for me shes going on leave and I wont be able to start until mid july.... blah, I waited 8 mos for this apt. Oh well.... ill have plently of time for prep . However, she said shes very hopeful for me because my last cycle I was preg but it didnt last so for a first timer thats great ( : excited much! Thanks ladies bless u all

2. The Following User Says Thank You to 7liha For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (18-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sharlee, our appt is next Monday but my cycle is appearing to be a long one so will start drugs (hopefully) around the 8th of July!

7liha maybe your DH can share!! Thats the only thing holding us back!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Wishnhope For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (18-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 7liha View Post
    So, my gp says.... not to thaw because I only have 1 egg. Now she suggested going thru a full cycle.
    So unfortunate for me shes going on leave and I wont be able to start until mid july.... blah, I waited 8 mos for this apt. Oh well.... ill have plently of time for prep . However, she said shes very hopeful for me because my last cycle I was preg but it didnt last so for a first timer thats great ( : excited much! Thanks ladies bless u all. Im here mainly because I dont want to tell anyone im going thru IVF. Last time I did and I had to relive the moment everytime I told my friends n fam the outcome. I need to talk about it because I remeber how nutty I went so I need to talk to someone and DH just doesnt completely understand- bless him.
    so I should probably say what my situation is:
    Me blocked tubes ) : 27 yrs old
    DH sperm count is lush... my doc even asked if he can donate lol DH is 26... so thats me
    Welcome 7liha.

I only told my mum, nobody else. I don't want to explain to everyone the same thing every time. It is just getting hard to get time off now.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Littledragon 2013 For This Useful Post:

7liha  (17-06-2013),MGC Bertie  (18-06-2013),Orchids  (17-06-2013)

littlesunflowers is offline It's not about the seeds - it's how you grow the flowers
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Frances I'm so sorry

Sariele and Littledragon good to hear good news of embies!!

Welcome 7liha and 1morethanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck today littlesunflowers! Let us know your results when you can!

Oops while updating roll call I have realised it's tomorrow....darn!!!! Nearly there!
    Last edited by safam; 18-06-2013 at 19:54.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to safam For This Useful Post:

littlesunflowers  (18-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had another stim scan today, things are looking a few days behind so I've had to change my Melbourne Flights and Accommodation by a few days . On the positive side there were lots of follicles happening, looking like I'll get 12 on the right and 6 on the left at the moment (there's that sluggish lefty again)

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Bettie For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (18-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bettie View Post
    Had another stim scan today, things are looking a few days behind so I've had to change my Melbourne Flights and Accommodation by a few days . On the positive side there were lots of follicles happening, looking like I'll get 12 on the right and 6 on the left at the moment (there's that sluggish lefty again)
    Sucks about the flights but 18 follicles thats something worthy of changing flights for!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Wishnhope For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (18-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishnhope View Post
    18 follicles thats something worthy of changing flights for!!
    lets hope they grow! Some of them are still a bit small. EPU is now scheduled for Monday with ET on Friday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Just wanted to say thank you for your kind words and support. Yesterday was certainly a challenge. I really broke down when, they rang back to say don't bother to come in. WTF !!!!!I got my hopes up thinking it was going to be ok WRONG.
    But after a lot of tears, and swearing, I realised well it was not going to work, better, now than have hopes completely shattered after the TWW. Cause that hurts even more.

So seeing FS on Thursday for new treatment plan, never want to do a FET with only one emby ever again!!! So want a fresh transfer next cycle to make use of the D&C and hystersopy I had recently. I'm going to see another clinic as a back up too.

im going to continue to stalk here. It's you that gives me the encouragement to keep on going.

Good luck girls hope to see some great BFP soon....

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

Littledragon 2013  (18-06-2013),MGC Bertie  (18-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 7liha View Post
    So unfortunate for me shes going on leave and I wont be able to start until mid july.... blah, I waited 8 mos for this apt. Oh well.... ill have plently of time for prep . However, she said shes very hopeful for me because my last cycle I was preg but it didnt last so for a first timer thats great ( : excited much! Thanks ladies bless u all
    Why are you just seeing your GP? Do you have a FS? It seems strange that they would advise doing a full cycle just due to only having one left? "This is the second time I have only had one frosty.

Don't let them push you into something if you don't want it.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to nattie84 For This Useful Post:

7liha  (18-06-2013)