Closed Thread
Page 77 of 97 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I only got 5 eggs, 3 fertilised. I had one son and another viable preg from that lot with one more on ice that I am waiting to use... You can get plenty with 3!!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bedlover For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (15-06-2013),MGC Bertie  (14-06-2013),Orchids  (15-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Littledragon2013.... my FS at IVFA is Prof Illingworth. I am very happy with him, though at times I feel that I'm having to ask all the questions, rather than him volunteering things. However he's very clear n what he thinks will and will not work, and he's very personable and good at following up things for me and ringing me personally.

However, I've never had a BFP, only had two transfers out of 4 cycles and never had a frosty, but we have age and sperm issues against us, so am bound to be completely different to your situation. But 3 sounds still good.

littlesunflowers is offline It's not about the seeds - it's how you grow the flowers
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations safam!

And Sariele that's an amazing improvement - hope it's what makes all the difference this time around!

Little dragon I am sorry you didn't get all the eggs you expected. But as everyone's said there are still three good chances there.

I hope there's lots of fertilisation happening tonight.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to littlesunflowers For This Useful Post:

safam  (15-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sariele, that's fantastic!
    Little dragon - it only takes 1!

I'm a bit annoyed today as my FS wants me to have this darn Hycosy after all - this will be hycosy attempt #3 after they couldn't do it the first time, then FS said I didn't need to have it, now she decides
    I need to have it again! I was
    hoping to start sniffing this cycle but now we're in limboland. Grr!!

Have a nice weekend all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Grrr moose caboose! How frustrating! I sometimes think they view us as a set of reproductive organs and a wallet. They seem to forget that we are people with lives on hold.
    How are you feeling littlesunflowers? I'm going crazy wondering if there are one or two but I'm pretty sure it's just one. Still a nagging little voice of doubt though because I did have a double transfer...

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All
    Quick question for all you out there that have had a Positive blood test and are now pregnant. During you 2ww and just before your blood test did u feel any different? Was there anything that happened to ur body that made u believe you were pregnant? How did u know if u knew? Or how did u know u weren't pregnant?

Just asking so I can look out for a *sign* per say. This wait is killing me and I'm too scared to do anymore home tests in case I get another negative.

Have a beautiful day x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MariaA View Post
    Hi All
    Quick question for all you out there that have had a Positive blood test and are now pregnant. During you 2ww and just before your blood test did u feel any different? Was there anything that happened to ur body that made u believe you were pregnant? How did u know if u knew? Or how did u know u weren't pregnant?

Just asking so I can look out for a *sign* per say. This wait is killing me and I'm too scared to do anymore home tests in case I get another negative.

Have a beautiful day x
    Absolutely zero symptoms for me Maria, so don't give up hope! No tiredness, breasts felt normal, no nausea, no weird taste, NOTHING. and I was carrying twins with sky high hormones! When morning sickness did hit a few weeks after bfp it hit me like a truck, but both 2wws that have ended bfp have been totally symptom free. Confusing, isn't it!
    When's your test?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to safam For This Useful Post:

MariaA  (15-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MariaA View Post
    Hi All

Have a beautiful day x
    When I had my BFP I was super tired and in bed early every night but that was just me.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to nattie84 For This Useful Post:

MariaA  (15-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Safam you really give me hope! My blood test is on Thursday I don't feel any different I was hoping for a *sign* but nothing I'm so nervous and worried... I've had bad cramps since egg collection mild over stimulation my boobs I noticed last night r huge and swollen my husband almost fell over when he saw them ha ha I'm thinking it might be the crinone apparently can swell breasts and give cramps and felling down... I'm not a patient person as u can probably tell...

maria

Thanks
    Reviews
    For both my BFPs I had some cramping and felt like pre AF pains.

I remember being in bed in the middle of the day but think that was just me indulging myself in the 2WW rather than due to symptoms/necessity!!