Closed Thread
Page 70 of 97 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sariele View Post
    OMG, thank you guys sooo much. I've been stressing even worse this morning cause there is still no pain/discomfort; I felt like I was gonna cry! I am just so worried that after pinning every last hope (and dollar, lol) on this cycle, I was going to find out tomorrow that my eggs are all gone... So thanks, you have made me feel better.
    I never had any pain or bloating with my cycles, and I got 14 eggs on the second one. Everything's gonna be fine!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got 10 egggs with 3 making it to frostie status and 1freshly transfered and I had no pain, ,bloating or discomfort at all

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    MariaA I haven't gone full cycle yet but I read alot and from what I have heard that is too early most people do a HPT the day before they get the main test done just to kind of get themselves prepared even though they can sometimes not be accurate as well so don't worry too much. Good Luck.
    Mrs Carlton I am a bit nervous too I think everyone is. A part of me worries about it not working and how I will feel so much goes into IVF emotionally I am so tired and financially as well that I know I will be majorly disapointed. However I have been telling myself quite regulary not to expect it to work and so I am just floating along half optimistic but being realistic at the same time. If it is meant to be it will happen if not then I will get a lap dog or 2 to join my fur children
    Tomorrow I get to find out when my retreival day will be. I am really hoping it will be Monday as I am keen to move forward and I am excited to see how many little follies I have happening.
    Hope everyone else is going good to everyone.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sharlee32 For This Useful Post:

MrsCarlton  (13-06-2013)

littlesunflowers is offline It's not about the seeds - it's how you grow the flowers
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MariaA View Post
    know it might not show up yet but I did a pregnancy test this morning and came up negative please please tell me this is ok and its just too early yet.. I thought at least the Pregnyl inj would still be in my system but no I had a negative result.
    Hi Maria

The First Response Early Result tests claim to be able to detect from "6 days before your period is due". That basically means from 9dpo. For you ovulation was EPU, so you couldn't expect a test to be able to work until 9 days after. If it's negative now you can assume the trigger is out of your system, so at least you know that next time you test. And lots of women don't see their BFP on a home test until around their blood test. My advice - if you want to test, use the same brand each time...at least until you want to switch to digital or something. Two different brands might give you different results on the same day in the early stages, and that will drive you mad.
    Last edited by littlesunflowers; 20-06-2013 at 21:26. Reason: Correction to dpo...info on box has changed, test hasn't!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I found this, I hope it helps. Sorry it's blurry.
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Maria - You are only the equivalent of 9dpo today, and although SOME ladies will get a faint BFP at this stage, most won't show with an FRER until 10 or 11dpo, and some even later than that. So if you test again tomorrow and Saturday, you'll have a better idea if something's happening in there. Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can't be much help about HPTs i'm afraid. I was freaked out about testing during the 2ww in case the result completely devastated me.

Well ladies AF has finally arrived after a ridiculous 36 days! This is our first FET. FS has decided that we do a natural FET. Who else has started a FET cycle recently?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharlee32 View Post
    MariaA I haven't gone full cycle yet but I read alot and from what I have heard that is too early most people do a HPT the day before they get the main test done just to kind of get themselves prepared even though they can sometimes not be accurate as well so don't worry too much. Good Luck.
    Mrs Carlton I am a bit nervous too I think everyone is. A part of me worries about it not working and how I will feel so much goes into IVF emotionally I am so tired and financially as well that I know I will be majorly disapointed. However I have been telling myself quite regulary not to expect it to work and so I am just floating along half optimistic but being realistic at the same time. If it is meant to be it will happen if not then I will get a lap dog or 2 to join my fur children
    Tomorrow I get to find out when my retreival day will be. I am really hoping it will be Monday as I am keen to move forward and I am excited to see how many little follies I have happening.
    Hope everyone else is going good to everyone.
    I know how you feel, and yes I have 2 lapdogs and a cat-dog (she swims, plays fetch etc). Was happy with 1 dog till we TTC :-)

I hope we all get BFP's and all this worry was for nothing.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsCarlton For This Useful Post:

Sharlee32  (14-06-2013)

littlesunflowers is offline It's not about the seeds - it's how you grow the flowers
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for tomorrow Sariele!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck sariele! Hope it all goes well!