Closed Thread
Page 69 of 97 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad you're feeling better! I think it's because ovaries aren't fixed in one place (which is why they can be hard to find on ultrasound) so the pain depends on where they happen to be and what else is squishing them. That's what I've been told, anyway! Could be wrong but seemed logical to me. Good luck! That time after trigger is always a bit strange after all those needles!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yep I had lots of random funny twinges coming and going and got 11 eggies.... Just ignored them
    Last edited by Butterfly39; 13-06-2013 at 10:29.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

We have our nurses appointment to start our Antagonist cycle on Monday. I am so nervous. I have PCOS and no cycle. I have been on microgynon for the last 16 days so I am hoping the timing works out!

Any tips or advice? I'm so upset and scared that its not going to work for us. DH is healthy, no issues just me and we are young, I am just certain it's not going to work.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrs Carlton, it's natural that we are all scared and its our defense mechanism responsible for the way we feel.. It's hard to get excited in case it won't work but I found it very helpful to be thinking that this one will work and imagine myself with baby belly... Together with having plan B just in case...;-) it always help to be organized but thinking and hoping for best it what keeps me sane..
    Of course it's my only second attempt and I know that it only gets harder but hold on there ladies ;-) lots of babydust xxx
    AFM.. I had my first blood work yesterday for my natural FET and estrogen was 290 and surge was 5.. Whatever that means;-)
    Another blood work Friday!

Aneczka 😜

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aneczka For This Useful Post:

MrsCarlton  (13-06-2013),Orchids  (13-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I agree with Aneczka we set ourselves up for failure in the hope it will hurt a little less if thats the outcome. Ive yet to have a cycle but I've already mentally prepared for the cycle after this one, but I always hold hope for the first one to be successful.

As bad as it sounds Ive thought through what will happen if we dont succeed, knowing the world wont end is a positive. Ill be getting a boob job and DH can have his dream car

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Wishnhope For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (13-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishnhope View Post
    As bad as it sounds Ive thought through what will happen if we dont succeed, knowing the world wont end is a positive. Ill be getting a boob job and DH can have his dream car
    Hahah that's a good way to think about it. Although all our savings are in this so let's hope hey!

Yeah I guess I am trying to prepare myself but I know there is still that little part of me that thinks it will work. For instance I say things like oh I don't want to do that in August because I won't be 3 months along yet. Things like that which I know means that when it doesn't work I'm going to be devastated. Oh well!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Fellow Friends

I was wondering why May thread was so quiet you have all jumped on here and i finally found you all ha ha

So my story so far!!!

They got 7 eggs out of my 9 follicles 6 were mature and 1 wasn't. 3 of my eggies didn't fertilise and 4 of them did, I kept getting phone calls each day saying there were looking good then on saturday I had a phone call to tell me that I had one beautiful one to transfer 1 to freeze but the other 2 weren't looking good Sunday was my ET I went in the Embryologist told me my beautiful blastocyst that they were putting in had indeed hatched one got frozen but the other 2 weren't good but they were going to give them another night to try and pick up of course I was devastated as I thought I only had one on reserve. ET happened on Sunday 9th all went well and this wait is driving me crazy... I had a phone call on the monday morning with AMAZING news that my other 2 embys had picked up overnight and a miracle happened they were both beautiful and put on ice so now I infact have 3 little babies on Ice...

Now my issue is I know I shouldn't have and I know it might not show up yet but I did a pregnancy test this morning and came up negative please please tell me this is ok and its just too early yet.. I thought at least the Pregnyl inj would still be in my system but no I had a negative result..

Please has anyone else been thru this and can shine a little light on the subject?

Lots of love and light and baby everyones way.

Maria

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MariaA For This Useful Post:

Orchids  (13-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Maria a

That is amazing news about your frozen babies.

Dont be disheartened. I did a test after my trigger injection and it qas negative too. Then I tested again at 6dp5dt and got a faint positive. I am now 9 weeks with bub #1 after ivf and fresh embryo transfer.

Im sending sticky baby dust your way

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kelly oreilly For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (13-06-2013),MariaA  (13-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I dont have experience Maria but Im fairly certain you wont get a BFP til at least day 10?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Wishnhope For This Useful Post:

MariaA  (13-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    MariaA

Get everything crossed that it's just a bit early to test yet!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsCarlton For This Useful Post:

MariaA  (13-06-2013)