Closed Thread
Page 65 of 97 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
    Allymumtobe is offline Winner 2012 - Most Optimistic Poster
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bedlover View Post
    Oh Ally, I totally feel your pain. I am out this month and am dealing with the potential of being on warfarin and therefore out for another 2 months if this next result isn't better. It really sucks balls that we can't have what we want - and almost had, but for me, once I knew I was def out I put IVF to one side and got on with eating smoked salmon, hot dogs, soft serve ice cream, drinking wine, picking up dog poo etc. I feel like such a pregnancy rebel!! I haven't smoked for 9 years but half considered it the other day (after a few wines) just cause I am feeling like being naughty!!!

If you and DH are really ok with it, put it to one side and enjoy life for a few months. Enjoy not being stressed about every twinge and pain, and remember that a few months is nothing in the bigger scheme of things. I am also trying to check BH less to distance myself from TTC and IVF a bit.

I want to be as physically and emotionally well as I can be for my baby and I am taking this time to concentrate on that (apart from drinking like a camel and eating like a pig!!😄)

Ps. If you do decide to try I wouldn't worry about travelling in early preg. I did many trips to Asia and US in the first trimester with DH and had no problems at all.

Wishing you loads of good luck and speak soon no doubt.
    Bxxx
    It's crazy and I want to leave it till we are back but my mind won't stop calculating and pointing out how I could be pregnant.

And might sounds dumb but being pregnant and being Angus's mum I was more me than I have ever been, all I ever wanted was to be a mum I have no career aspirations, no passions except my need to be a mum.

That being said I have a good job and I'm working my way up but not for love of the work!

Pregnancy suited me fighting for him was everything I was serene and happy even though every moment was closer to goodbye.

Guess I just want to be back in my happy place. Oh and I have a maccas Sunday for the first time in over a year the other day!! Not bring pregnant does have upsides! And I bend in the middle without puking haha

Ps I'll be stalking

Angus 4~6~13, loved - wanted - missed

Ps I'll be stalking

Angus 4~6~13, loved - wanted - missed
    Last edited by Allymumtobe; 10-06-2013 at 21:54.

Allymumtobe is offline Winner 2012 - Most Optimistic Poster
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Double post

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ladies,

So much going on here... I've been away for the weekend with no net access.
    So much to catch up on.

I've got my linning scan on Wednesday starting to get nervous and worry.

Good luck to those on the TWW wait, and for EPU lots of

4. The Following User Says Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (11-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies,
    Hope you all had a good day.
    I had my EPU today. They retrieved 13 follicles and got at least 8 mature eggs (3 still to sort out, will find out tomorrow morning).
    What a day. I slept all afternoon, feel good now. Work was a real pain today (new job: haven't told them about IVF. Sent out an email to call in sick this morning. They asked me to sort out replacement for tomorrow. Decided to ignore them.)

Hope you are all well.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lillaa For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (11-06-2013),Orchids  (11-06-2013),silverdragon  (11-06-2013)

Veritas is offline Diversity has value.... How boring would the world be if everyone was just like you...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi all,

Sorry for no personals, quick one before bed!

Levels rising nicely which was great to hear and more bloods in the morning :-)

Almost all moved into the parents place and our space is actually quite live able and private. Let te saving begin!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Veritas For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (11-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Lillaa! Fingers crossed they progress perfectly.
    Hang in there Frances! Hug!
    Veritas, sounds like you're getting close. Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can't stop crying . None of our embryos made it. My husband will never try IVF again, especially not after what happened to me. Maybe he is right. I should be happy with the one I have. Maybe trying for another was just selfish of me. I don't know. I always thought this was going to work.

Sorry for the downer post. I am just devastated given this was my last chance. Life can be so unfair.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Joviolet, I am so sorry. I know nothing will make this any easier but know that we are all here for you.
    Big huge hugs and I hope you are able to discuss options with your Dh when things settle down, if you still want to. For now, rest up and go easy on yourselves.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to safam For This Useful Post:

Joviolet  (11-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Joviolet View Post
    I can't stop crying . None of our embryos made it. My husband will never try IVF again, especially not after what happened to me. Maybe he is right. I should be happy with the one I have. Maybe trying for another was just selfish of me. I don't know. I always thought this was going to work.

Sorry for the downer post. I am just devastated given this was my last chance. Life can be so unfair.
    Oh Jo!! A million virtual hugs sent your way Im so sorry hun

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Wishnhope For This Useful Post:

Joviolet  (11-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Also Joviolet, please don't be angry with yourself or put yourself down for wanting another child. That is totally natural and not at all selfish.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to safam For This Useful Post:

Joviolet  (11-06-2013),Orchids  (11-06-2013)