Closed Thread
Page 63 of 97 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast
    Veritas is offline Diversity has value.... How boring would the world be if everyone was just like you...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Huge hugs to you ally. Waiting is one of the hardest things, but hopefully a holiday full of fun will be just the cure for that anguish. I hope the time passes quickly for you.

Sitting waiting for today's bloods. Fingers crossed the are finally on the up. I'm determined to get a transfer this month no matter what.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Veritas For This Useful Post:

Allymumtobe  (10-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Veritas View Post
    Huge hugs to you ally. Waiting is one of the hardest things, but hopefully a holiday full of fun will be just the cure for that anguish. I hope the time passes quickly for you.

Sitting waiting for today's bloods. Fingers crossed the are finally on the up. I'm determined to get a transfer this month no matter what.
    Good Luck Veritas!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all
    Hugs to those with bad news, hopefully a sticky one coming up.
    Good luck to all the others for the upcoming cycles.
    Began synarel today - the start of my long down reg cycle. Epu is planned for week beginning 8 July. Here's hoping for a sticky one

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Appy For This Useful Post:

Allymumtobe  (10-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Scan today showed 15 measureable follies on the right, and still just one big one on the left (there were a couple of smaller ones, but they probably won't mature in time). FN who scanned me has told me that I only have one follicle that would be ready by Wed (currently 21mm), so EPU will be Fri instead. The rest of my larger follies are all around 16-18mm I think. She guesstimates around 12 mature eggs, which would be incredible, but based on my previous cycles I will not be holding my breath!

Overall I'm pretty happy, just a little annoyed cause Wed would have been a better day for various reasons. But I'd much rather ensure I have a greater chance of getting more mature eggies, of course.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Veritas.
    Sorry can't go back and respond to more of you individually. Still in hospital so on my phone.

Afm: I do not have OHSS after all. Unfortunatly it is not much better. It appears that I have a ovarian abscess. I will be in hospital until at least Wednesday. Also got a call from my embryologist. They could not freeze any embryos today (day 5). They are giving them chance until tomorrow. I have out of 10 just one that is the stage before blast. 3 has not progressed much at all from day 3 and the rest is at the cleavage (sp) stage. Is there any hope for them? Any one out there have experience with this. It does not help that I got the call while on strong painkillers! This is so nerve wrecking.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg Jo that is terrible to hear, ... Please try and rest so that you recover quickly. I only got 2 embies out of my 11 and one had to be grown out to day 6 to make it to the freezer. You will have an answer soon, just rest for now if you can. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Gee Jo what a rough ride. My clinic only does 2 & 3 day embryos with lots of success.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jo - in my 3rd stim I only had two embies. On Day 5, one of them was only a Morula (stage before blasty), and the other was just a 12 cell compacting. The Morula was transferred and gave me an early chem pg (faint BFPs on 10 and 11 dpo), and the slower 12 cell was frozen as a blasty on Day 6, which went on to become my FET chem pg. Not great results, but the embryologist assured me that they still get successful pregnancies from slower embryos, your chances are just a bit lower. I hope you are on the mend soon hun.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Just a quick post to say that I am officially PUPO and in my 2ww. BT is next Friday!

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trying2StayPositive For This Useful Post:

Allymumtobe  (10-06-2013),kathryn1986  (10-06-2013),Oddity Acres  (10-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Trying2StayPositive View Post
    Hi ladies,

Just a quick post to say that I am officially PUPO and in my 2ww. BT is next Friday!
    Good luck!!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app