Closed Thread
Page 62 of 97 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no Joviolet! I had a bad feeling about your symptoms, they were a huge concern! Hope you are feeling better soon and well done for posting while on morphine!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Joviolet-you poor thing I hope you get better ASAP. I havn't read too far back, but will your ET be postponed? 10 embryos is great.

Sharlee-this is an extremely emotional/stressful time and your body is being pumped full of hormones. Your behaviour is completely normal.

Ally-I haven't experienced a loss but I understand needing a little person that depends on you. It's a massive incentive to carry on with life.

All the best for ET tomorrow Tryingtostaypositive.

Sorry I haven't addressed everyone.

Afm-I'm dealing ok with this cycle not working out but I hang around here for the support, I have none outside of BH.

My cousins wife (has three kids) keeps saying to me how she could easily be a surrogate. I'm seriously considering her indirect offer if we don't succeed in the next couple of years. She looks after herself, doesn't drink or smoke and had three healthy pregnancies. Oh life's decisions.

Thanks
    Reviews
    joviolet - Thinking of you. OHSS is horrible. I remember my waist measurement increased 10cm in just over 24 hours & kept going. I was massive. Hang in there. This is the worst bit, you will get better & you've done so well to get so many embies. Short post as I got my wisdom teeth out on Thursday & haven't been too well since Doing a bit better today. Well enough to pop on bubhub anyway! Got appointment on 21st to sign consents so will be focussing on recovering til then. Hi & to everyone.

littlesunflowers is offline It's not about the seeds - it's how you grow the flowers
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Joviolet and maybebaby hope you're both feeling better soon!

Hugs Ally and Ngaiz. Some of the decisions are really hard - no one knows that better than the people you're talking to here.

Allymumtobe is offline Winner 2012 - Most Optimistic Poster
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by safam View Post
    I thought he was on board Ally? Did I get that wrong or was it a change of heart?

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Change of heart he doesn't want the stress on our holiday and for some reason thinks the s*x will dry up lol

I think he's more scared than me for another pregnancy angus was a huge stress I'm frightened of not getting pregnant more than anything

Angus 4~6~13, loved - wanted - missed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Feel better Joviolet and Maybebaby. 10 embies is amazing!!
    Ally I agree with Sharlee your DH is just concerned for you and your wellbeing, I cant imagine your loss nor your need to be pregnant again. But I hope you can enjoy your trip; stress and worry free. You can return refreshed and ready to start again. October will be here before you know it.

Sounds like we need some luck and good news in this thread!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishnhope View Post
    Feel better Joviolet and Maybebaby. 10 embies is amazing!!
    Ally I agree with Sharlee your DH is just concerned for you and your wellbeing, I cant imagine your loss nor your need to be pregnant again. But I hope you can enjoy your trip; stress and worry free. You can return refreshed and ready to start again. October will be here before you know it.

Sounds like we need some luck and good news in this thread!!
    I might be about to provide some!
    Ally how are you going processing your decision?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to safam For This Useful Post:

kathryn1986  (09-06-2013)

Allymumtobe is offline Winner 2012 - Most Optimistic Poster
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by safam View Post
    I might be about to provide some!
    Ally how are you going processing your decision?

Long run it won't matter to me but right now I'm annoyed I want to be pregnant and passed the scary bits and all our testing done. Putting it off stresses me more.

Angus 4~6~13, loved - wanted - missed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I think waiting is worse psychologically. I seem to enjoy just getting on with it. The only thing is I tend to push myself a lot and often DH has to tell me to rest and he is often right. So I can see both sides. A rest never did anyone any harm.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

Allymumtobe  (10-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Allymumtobe - I hope a nice relaxing holiday will be just what you need to relax and be ready for a cycle in October, I understand how you would be anxious traveling without having the milestone scans.

Joviolet - fingers crossed for you to get better soon so you can do a transfer!

AFM - Did my first Puregon injection last night, it stung a bit more afterwards than I thought it would, but nothing I couldn't deal with. The only problem is I have discovered they haven't given me enough Puregon! I am one dose short. The nurse told me when she gave me the drugs there there is extra Puregon in each vial but I can't remember how much, can anyone on here remember? I'll be giving them a call tomorrow to find out what's gone on. But having a little stress out about it right now.

It's been a bit of a challenge being in a different state to my clinic! I might see if the clinic in my home state can help out, they have been doing all my scans anyway.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Bettie For This Useful Post:

Allymumtobe  (10-06-2013)