Closed Thread
Page 61 of 97 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, I've been reading and waiting in the background for months now, but finally day 1 has arrived for us and after a big long break we can start cycling again now.

We have a dd from our very first ivf icsi and have since had two stims, one fet and one canceled cycle (as none of our 3 frosties survived the thaw). Cycle number 5 had better work!

We're doing a short antagonist cycle with egg collection due around 20 June I think and egg transfer around 25. Love short cycles, I usually do down reg so these short cycles seem so very quick!

Take care everyone, lots of love and baby dust wishes for some bfp's, especially for the long timers who have braved the horrible process for far too long xx

Veritas is offline Diversity has value.... How boring would the world be if everyone was just like you...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi all...

Sorry no personals crazy busy here! Halfway moved into mums place and spending our first night here tonight.

Had my second bloods yday and at day 14 everything is still sitting at baseline. More bloods Monday but if nothing much happening we may need to shift to medicated or cancel yet another cycle. Hopefully it's just things being slow moving after the hysteroscopy!

Hope all are well no matter what stage you are at x

Allymumtobe is offline Winner 2012 - Most Optimistic Poster
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    So now af has turned up, I'm all conflicted on when to transfer and worried I'm not giving Angus enough time.

I either transfer in July and be 9 weeks when we go to LA in september and missing out in a early cvs or transfer in August and be 5 weeks when we leave and not have that reassuring 6 week heartbeat scan. Fruitcakes! Scratch that I can't do that second one!

Of course I can wait till we get back and that's what DH wants right now but I don't know. I can't wait to be pregnant again I need to have something little that needs me to be brave and have my sh*t together

Angus 4~6~13, loved - wanted - missed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Allymumtobe View Post
    So now af has turned up, I'm all conflicted on when to transfer and worried I'm not giving Angus enough time.

I either transfer in July and be 9 weeks when we go to LA in september and missing out in a early cvs or transfer in August and be 5 weeks when we leave and not have that reassuring 6 week heartbeat scan. Fruitcakes! Scratch that I can't do that second one!

Of course I can wait till we get back and that's what DH wants right now but I don't know. I can't wait to be pregnant again I need to have something little that needs me to be brave and have my sh*t together

That is a hard decision. What does FS reccomend. I would also check into the dangers of over seas flights in those stages of pregnancy.

Have you done the LA flight we did it for our honeymoon it is a long flight (13 hours from Brisbane to LAX) for us though it was 30 hours with layovers ect because we left from Townsville and were going to Vancouver I also found the seating very squashy on the way over we were lucky we had front row seats so could stretch our legs but on way home I had window seat with a stranger on the aisle seat who fell asleep so I couldn't get up and go to the toilet for about 10 hours. My DH's feet puffed up like balloons too.

Maybe just a few things to consider - Good Luck with the decision

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol sharlee I do worry about the being cooped up. Even unpregnant I don't feel awesome on planes. The actual risks the the pregnancy are like 0 but the stress of all the ifs like if I have a bleed and have to rest we will miss out on doing things.

Thanks
    Reviews
    DH just said no to all options so I guess life is on hold till October

Thanks
    Reviews
    I thought he was on board Ally? Did I get that wrong or was it a change of heart?

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's a shame Ally. He is prob just concerned about you. One things for sure October will be here before you know it going by how quickly this year is flying by.

Well ladies the mood swings have hit me with force today. So far I have cried 3 times and yelled at my husband twice. However when I woke up I was as happy as Larry...Admittedly I did fall over in the garden and bunged my knee up (cry number 3). I am usually not a cryer unless something really awful happens. Is this normal behaviour and should I expect it to get worse? I really don't want to be like this when I go to work.
    Last edited by Sharlee32; 09-06-2013 at 13:30. Reason: typo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ally sorry about the disappointment of waiting. It is never easy when you set your hart on something.

sharlee I easily cry under normal circumstances but these hormones sure make it worse. Hard to explaine these emotions to someone who has not experienced it themselves.

AFM: I am in hospital at the moment on a morphine drip because of severe OHSS. Not fun at all. Worse pain I have ever experienced. I have gained 7kg + in 4 days. I would not wish this on my worst enemy.

On the up side we have 10 embryos growing strong in the lab. 2 at 8 cell, 2 at 7 cell, 2 at 5 cell and the rest at 6 cell as of yesterday. I will get a report again tomorrow before they are frozen. I really think those numbers are good.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Joviolet View Post
    Ally sorry about the disappointment of waiting. It is never easy when you set your hart on something.

sharlee I easily cry under normal circumstances but these hormones sure make it worse. Hard to explaine these emotions to someone who has not experienced it themselves.

AFM: I am in hospital at the moment on a morphine drip because of severe OHSS. Not fun at all. Worse pain I have ever experienced. I have gained 7kg + in 4 days. I would not wish this on my worst enemy.

On the up side we have 10 embryos growing strong in the lab. 2 at 8 cell, 2 at 7 cell, 2 at 5 cell and the rest at 6 cell as of yesterday. I will get a report again tomorrow before they are frozen. I really think those numbers are good.
    Joviolet you poor thing. I hope you feel better soon. I am glad that you have some good embies.