Closed Thread
Page 59 of 97 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ngaiz View Post
    Are all the lefty slackers right handed???
    Yep me too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks to everyone for the hugs. I am going to see the councillor at the clinic on Monday and will discuss all this with her. The nurse reckons they might be able to give me coping mechanisms. I more want to find when GIFT is suitable for use in a public patient. I am going to the Catholic church and find out directly what they oppose about IVF so that I can use that in my argument for an alternative. If anyone knows why catholics dont allow IVF then I might change religion as Anglican and Catholic are very close anyway and to be honest I would prefer a church lead by the Pope than the Queen

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, I had my de-brief appt with FS today after cycle 1 didn't work. I've just had a month off and looks like I'm ready to start Synarel again tomorrow! Pumped for cycle 2.

FS said the reason for our low fertility rate (1 poor quality emby out of 18!) was super thick cumulus cells/ layer over the eggs. The sperm tried for days to get in but couldn't. I hadn't heard of that before - has anyone else had this experience? Any tips on what helped get over this hurdle? We're trying ICSI and assisted hatching.

Best of luck to everyone else cycling this month. We're looking at epu during the 1st week of July x

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Milly888 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (08-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Milly never heard of it either but I bet your glad that you know and now FS will know exactly how to cycle you

Joviolet How are you, hope your going okay and feeling a bit better?

Just did my second Gonal injection. I don't even feel them I have to look to make sure it is actually in..Lol totally worked myself up all last week for nothing ;0) Starting on Orglutran as well on Sunday. Am starting to get a bit more excited now. Felt a bit ewwkeee last night but got over it.

How is everyone else going?

Sorry I can only think of a few peoples names but I do read all your posts this is just such a busy little thread

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sharlee32 For This Useful Post:

kathryn1986  (07-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hey T1gger *hugs* love.

I believe a couple of the reasons are that it's science not nature and that life begins at conception. In ivf many embryos are discarded when they're not good enough to freeze. There was stories a while back about the church wanting to buy 'throw away' embryos.

I hope you find some answers x

Allymumtobe is offline Winner 2012 - Most Optimistic Poster
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I have a weird excitement no other group of ladies ... Started spotting!!! Hopefully it turns into something!! Then we can plan out our lives lol

Angus 4~6~13, loved - wanted - missed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Allymumtobe View Post
    I have a weird excitement no other group of ladies ... Started spotting!!! Hopefully it turns into something!! Then we can plan out our lives lol

Angus 4~6~13, loved - wanted - missed
    Ohhhh I hope this is the start of a brand new cycle Ally!
    I'm spotting too, very bad for me though in the 2ww. Not looking promising :'(

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    What are people's experiences with Puregon?

littlesunflowers is offline It's not about the seeds - it's how you grow the flowers
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I also have one ovary slacker than the other...I'm sure it's left. But not much slacker, seeing as I've never had more than 5 decent follies. Sariele I hope there are more eggs hiding!

Safam hang in there.

I'm now 2dp5dt and it's my first winter ET - and worrying about if I am overheating myself in trying to stay warm! I'm getting hot flushes which always happens to me a week or so after I stop injections/Synarel, but they aren't caused by an actual temperature rise, are they - they're a temp change that's all in my head? If I warm up my feet on a hot water bottle in bed and take it out once I'm warm rather than cold, that's ok, right?

And if (ok, when!) I get paranoid that I'm overdoing it, I can stick a thermometer under my tongue to reassure myself - and that's the right tool to measure a core temperature?