Closed Thread
Page 55 of 97 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I've been told that my PGD will also take about 2 days so I can have a day 3 transfer

Thanks
    Reviews
    Got my call this morning for fertilization results. Out of the 21 eggs collected 19 were mature. Out of the 19 only 9 fertilized . I am a little disappointed but at least I have 9. Now I just pray they all make it to day 5. I would still be ok if we could at least freeze 4 since I think that is a ok number.

I am very sore this morning. I gained 1 kg since yesterday morning is that still ok? I know I am at risk for ohss but did not think symptoms started untill 3 days after EPU. I am very bloated, thirsty and have no appetite. Is this still normal after EPU or should I be a little more concerned?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Joviolet. Symptoms can actually start before epu. Keep and eye on ur weight and also measure ur girth once a day. Any dramatic changes need to be reported straight to ur fs. Have tey put u on cabogolene??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Joviolet please take care! I think your symptoms are worth reporting to your clinic. I have always had around 20 eggs collected at EPU and been at risk, but never had anything like that happen.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Joviolet - I know 9/19 doesn't seem great % wise but 9 eggs is amazing! I only had 16 eggs collected and only 6 were mature and 5 fertilised. Then I had PGD done and only one was normal!

Last cycle we had 13 eggs, 7 matgure, 4 fertilised and only 2 made it to day 5.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to nattie84 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (06-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lovelies,

Hope you are all well!

Bed lover - sorry to hear about your ordeal I hope you get answers quick smart from them!

Wishnhope - Fx that AF arrives on time and this will be your cycle with positive results.

T1gger - I am so sorry to hear about your bfn

Safam - how much longer till the end of your 2ww?

Little sunflowers - yay for being pupo with twins! Fx they are sticky ones for you

Kathryn - a massive congratulations on your positive results!

Hi to everyone else and the new people

AFM - well still going for blood tests and after today's call feel a bit deflated. Today is day 16 of my cycle and they want me to come back in on Saturday for another blood test because I havent surged yet I knew it might have been too good to be true that things were traveling smoothly so far. Oh well we shall wait and see

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trying2StayPositive For This Useful Post:

littlesunflowers  (06-06-2013),Wishnhope  (06-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bettie View Post
    I've been told that my PGD will also take about 2 days so I can have a day 3 transfer
    Hi!
    I have done chromosom testing before, and what they did was let them mature to day 3, take a cell out of every one of them (as they should be 8cells by then) and send them to Melbourne to be tested (I am in WA). The results arrive in Melbourne on the morning of day 5 and thanks to the time difference that is just ok in time for a day 5 transfer of the blasto corresponding to the cell sent out. That was with CGH. They do need to wait to day 3 otherwise that is taking out a cell of a day 2 2-cell embryo and that compromise its development.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Joviolet View Post
    Got my call this morning for fertilization results. Out of the 21 eggs collected 19 were mature. Out of the 19 only 9 fertilized í ½í¸¢. I am a little disappointed but at least I have 9. Now I just pray they all make it to day 5. I would still be ok if we could at least freeze 4 since I think that is a ok number.

I am very sore this morning. I gained 1 kg since yesterday morning is that still ok? I know I am at risk for ohss but did not think symptoms started untill 3 days after EPU. I am very bloated, thirsty and have no appetite. Is this still normal after EPU or should I be a little more concerned?
    Jo it is pretty amazing that you got 21 eggs! With my 4 first EPU I had a max of 8 eggs so only ever had 1 fresh and 1 fet out of each cycle (sometimes no fet )

Pulse do call a nurse about your signs. As deceiving as it can be to not have a transfer on a fresh cycle you don't want to start a pregnancy being very very sick! I hope you are feeling better. Drink plenty of water and increase your protein intake. I just had a 2eggs with ham and cheese bfast myself!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry about posting a few different messages but I can't follow otherwise with my iPad!

I told you go bad I was feeling on Tuesday morning. I made it to work and felt a bit better later that day. I had a bt and scan on Wednesday morning and they found I have 18follicles of decent sizes and an other 10-12 small ones! I have never had so many it is pretty amazing! We are batching to get as many as possible to get tested through cgh so are trilled with the results. It was day 8 so I'm still going, another scan and bt tomorrow and epu should be on Monday.

My last stim cycle was weird, every scan we thought we would have to cancel, ended up going through to epu with a range of follicles of different sizes. We let them mature to day3 and froze the 5 that made it to send of to cgh with the ones we are getting now. It feels good to know we can have many tested this time, it seems like we are getting closer to our goal of a baby!

I caught up with a fiend of mine yesterday who got pregnant on her first IVF cycle about 2 months ago, after struggling with other fertility treatments before that. I am so glad she is pregnant and that makes me very hopeful to see success does happen!

Have a lovely day ladies!

Allymumtobe is offline Winner 2012 - Most Optimistic Poster
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Jo I got 14 eggs at pick up, 9 mature and only 5 fertilized so you are doing great! Chin up!

Angus 4~6~13, loved - wanted - missed