Closed Thread
Page 54 of 97 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Bedlover,

I'm soo sorry they have screwed around with you. I agree swearing lots and loudly helps.. Sending you a virtual hug take care of yourself.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay little sunflowers!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to nattie84 For This Useful Post:

littlesunflowers  (05-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bedlover I was going to suggest the same thing - clexane? Or Fragmin? Both are blood thinners. My dad is on warfarin daily for DVT and when it doesn't work, he gets stepped up to clexane. Lots of ladies use clexane throughout their cycles.
    I REALLY hope there's something they can do/change. You have waited so long and so patiently!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies, I have been on clexane for a couple of weeks before starting warfarin but it hadn't made any change to the clot. I will ask about those other meds though.

Super bummed but your comments are making me smile!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys,

i thought I would just give an update. Today after a six week wait we finally got our results from our PGD CGH tests in sydney. Of our five embryos tested we have two that are normal and one getting further testing I got AF last week so have my first blood test on 10th June for FET. Finally everything is starting again I'm so excited

I haven't got any meds yet so don't know what type of FET we are doing. For a medicated FET when do u start meds?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Kel13 For This Useful Post:

Orchids  (05-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, I thought I might join in. I've just started a FET cycle after having a failed natural FET cycle due to no ovulation
    Just wondering if anyone has done a medicated FET cycle? I'm taking Progynova for 12 days then having a scan and will then start Crinone and hopefully ET a few days after that. I'm new to doing an FET cycle so just don't know what to expect.
    Anyways enough about me. Sorry to hear about some of your BFN's. Here's hoping we start to see lots of BFP's
    Last edited by Kd0085; 05-06-2013 at 21:14.

Thanks
    Reviews
    LSF - Congrats on being PUPO!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sariele For This Useful Post:

littlesunflowers  (05-06-2013)

Veritas is offline Diversity has value.... How boring would the world be if everyone was just like you...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Tigger and bed lover - huge hugs your way x

First fet bloods for this cycle this morning. Nothing exciting happening yet so more bloods Friday. So nervous already about making sure my uterus complies and they can actually get the little bugger in this time.

Making the move back to my mums this weekend. Another thing to e nervous about! Lol

Baby dust to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    AF stated last night. Phew. Now fingers crossed for the scan tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kel13 View Post
    Hi guys,

i thought I would just give an update. Today after a six week wait we finally got our results from our PGD CGH tests in sydney. Of our five embryos tested we have two that are normal and one getting further testing I got AF last week so have my first blood test on 10th June for FET. Finally everything is starting again I'm so excited

I haven't got any meds yet so don't know what type of FET we are doing. For a medicated FET when do u start meds?
    Hey kel what clinic are you with? 6 weeks seems a long time to get results? I got mine in 2 days.

i am doing a medicated FET with 75iu gonal f.