Closed Thread
Page 45 of 97 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats on your six eggs LSF!! I hope they play nice and fertilise overnight. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Did my first Saizen this morning, and tomorrow I start Gonal-F. I have to give myself 2x 300iu shots, as the dialling up thingy doesn't go over 450iu.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi sariele I'm still stalking you lol all the best with this cycle!! Ps I had gonal f 600 and I used to dial up inject then leave it in and dial again so I only had to do it once

Someone also asked about cetrotide, I also used to get big red lump then started using ice cubes and it was much better

Good luck everyone whatever stage you are at!! Baby dust to you, you all certainly deserve it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all late in joning just been cruising along and not really thinking about our IVF cycle until yesterday when I got my needles all 100 of them (well not quite that many) so I start on the 6th with ultraaound on the 11th hopeful egg collection on the 14th/15th or 16th....Wish everyone else well with there journeys

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope you get some great fertilisation rates LSF

Good Luck Sariele Im so not looking forward to the jabbing part!

Tigger I have everything crossed for you hun!!

Sharlee The 6th is so close! Wishing I was you!

Thanks Lillaa Coordinating my work (which is an hour away) plus DH's FIFO schedule does make this very hard. So very thankful that the clinic was able to fit us in I dont think I could have handled waiting till Sept!!

AFM AF arrived yesterday so just got to ride out this month and then its my turn!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow! It's all happening now - feels like this group has turned it up a notch and we are only on the first "official" day for June/July!!

Go ladies!! Good luck with all the stabbing, scanning and testing - it is a challenge but at least you and doing something towards achieving your goal!

I am still waiting, waiting, waiting. Thought AF might show as I suddenly got a few pimples when i never get them - but it could also be that I am eating Picnics, Snickers and Crunchies for Africa and that I fell asleep the other night in a full face of make up!!

Happy weekend!

Veritas is offline Diversity has value.... How boring would the world be if everyone was just like you...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi all... Been a bit quiet here. Just gearing up to move into my mums next weekend... Eek!

First bloods this Wednesday. Started yogalates and been doing exercises to hopefully get my uterus to be more cooperative!

Hope all are well :-)
    Last edited by Veritas; 01-06-2013 at 12:07.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just an update for us.

Mother Nature has a sense of humor. My cycle started last month on the 1st day of May..... Now it FINALLY has arrived on the 1st day of June.

Starting Progynova pills and clexane injections this evening.

Will keep you all posted. Off to email the FS.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    This cycle is over before it's begun and it only June 1. My bleeding got heavier despite taking Levlen so I've had to stop it and now I wait and need to come up with a plan B.

What do you all use to time your cycles? My clinic only does EPU on certain days so I need something (other than the pill) to time AF.

Allymumtobe is offline Winner 2012 - Most Optimistic Poster
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ngaiz View Post
    This cycle is over before it's begun and it only June 1. My bleeding got heavier despite taking Levlen so I've had to stop it and now I wait and need to come up with a plan B.

What do you all use to time your cycles? My clinic only does EPU on certain days so I need something (other than the pill) to time AF.
    Sucks they only do EPU in certain days!! You need it the day your eggs are ready!!

I don't think my cycles were timed? It was af then the fsh injections.
    I'm sorry I don't have any advice

Still waiting for af, 8 week birth anniversary for Angus today. And no signs at all that its on its way!

Angus 4~6~13, loved - wanted - missed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ngaiz that sucks, I'm so sorry! As if you don't have enough stress to deal with, here - have some more from your clinic I don't know what to say, none of the Adelaide clinics do that either. They work around your cycle rather than trying to make the cycle work around them.
    Ally - extra cyber hugs for you and Angus today. I loved his pictures on the other thread, such a perfect little face.
    Bedlover - anything yet?
    Good luck Veritas and Oddity Acres!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to safam For This Useful Post:

Allymumtobe  (01-06-2013)