Closed Thread
Page 44 of 97 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Well woke this morning ans still no AF so had BT done and my FS said my BT showed that my body was not going to have a AF so I have to pick up my meds on monday and start on gonal f monday night 3 june and then have a scan on the 11 of june

littlesunflowers is offline It's not about the seeds - it's how you grow the flowers
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Aww a few good news stories here today - yay for being able to start cycles sooner than expected! And nattie so glad for you!!

AFM we got six eggs - one up on last time. I'm in a bit more pain than previously, but it feels so worth it! Aiming for a 5dt - depending on what happens over the next few days.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to littlesunflowers For This Useful Post:

Orchids  (31-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations lsf! Hanging out for more news when it comes in. Goooo little eggies, soon to be embryos!

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Well done LSF!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sariele View Post
    Nattie - I'm so so sorry hun. What awful news. Hi Asher and Renoirxx - Renoir, we use the glue every cycle. My FS did a study and found that it only increases success rates by about 8%, but it's only $100 for that little bit extra chance, so we figure what the hell.
    What glue do you mean? I can ask for it next time if I get a BFN

Allymumtobe is offline Winner 2012 - Most Optimistic Poster
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by littlesunflowers View Post
    Aww a few good news stories here today - yay for being able to start cycles sooner than expected! And nattie so glad for you!!

AFM we got six eggs - one up on last time. I'm in a bit more pain than previously, but it feels so worth it! Aiming for a 5dt - depending on what happens over the next few days.
    Yay! Congrats

Angus 4~6~13, loved - wanted - missed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Guys,

Congrats LSF

I have a question for those who have done this before. For a FET the cycle after EPU was AF very slow starting? I had spotting the other day and its slowly getting heavier but nothing like usual. Is that normal?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by littlesunflowers View Post

Congrats hope you get some ice babies as back up

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kathryn for a BFP

AFM - I test 6th June and am away this Sunday assuming I am up to it. Only a little while to know whether I'm Preggers or not. I am POAS on Tuesday and Wednesday and then BT on Thur. When should I expect my Period if I'm not Preggers as want to know whether to take towels with me away. WTH - I'll take some just in case and hope that I wont need them if I dont then its sods law I will need them.

Anyone waiting for their period you can take mine LOL!! as if AF arrives that may be a bad sign for me

Babydust to all and hope you all get on the train and we all arrive at destination healthy baby with least amount of bumps in the road

11. The Following User Says Thank You to T1gger For This Useful Post:

kathryn1986  (03-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kel13 View Post
    Hi Guys,

Congrats LSF

I have a question for those who have done this before. For a FET the cycle after EPU was AF very slow starting? I had spotting the other day and its slowly getting heavier but nothing like usual. Is that normal?
    No mine was the complete opposite, my last 2 Periods have been a lot heavier then normal

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Asher76 For This Useful Post:

Kel13  (31-05-2013)