Closed Thread
Page 42 of 97 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nattie84 View Post
    Lol thanks safam. Yep got the call today, one was retested and came back normal
    That's fantastic news!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yay Nattie! That's wonderful!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awesome news nattie!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Very happy for you nattie!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nattie, great news!

Everyone else: so chatty! I go off the radar for a few days and everything changes.

I got off the pill on Saturday, started bleeding yesterday, blood test and scan today and start jabbing tomorrow. I'm on very high doses! Poor husband!

I've managed to get rosted off epu and scan days, but a couple of girls have given their notice at work on wont be there for the week of ET so finger crossed I can still get the day off! Wrk is pretty busy ATM.

The more cycles we do (this e is gonna be the 8th I think), the more people know about it. Last time I found that all the text messages and phones calls were too much. I feel like telling people that this one got cancelled and just tell my best friend to get some peace. I just want our IVF journey to be back to our private little world where it belongs. I'm such a weirdo! Have you guys been there before?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lillaa For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (30-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lillaa View Post
    Nattie, great news!

Everyone else: so chatty! I go off the radar for a few days and everything changes.

I got off the pill on Saturday, started bleeding yesterday, blood test and scan today and start jabbing tomorrow. I'm on very high doses! Poor husband!

I've managed to get rosted off epu and scan days, but a couple of girls have given their notice at work on wont be there for the week of ET so finger crossed I can still get the day off! Wrk is pretty busy ATM.

The more cycles we do (this e is gonna be the 8th I think), the more people know about it. Last time I found that all the text messages and phones calls were too much. I feel like telling people that this one got cancelled and just tell my best friend to get some peace. I just want our IVF journey to be back to our private little world where it belongs. I'm such a weirdo! Have you guys been there before?
    I can relate 100%, you need the support but it's so hard when you have to then tell everyone the outcome if its neg xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm trying to convince my husband not to tell his entire family the outcome of our ivf if it is positive and wait until we know for sure it has worked. He doesn't understand and wants to tell them all right away witgee way

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bettie For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (30-05-2013),Orchids  (30-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    We don't tell anyone. First cycle my cousin and his wife knew, second cycle no one, miscarriage, not a soul. Our parents know we need ivf but we've kept to ourselves that's it's been done. I just don't fancy all the questions and invasion of my privacy, which is weird because I have thought about doing a documentary to raise awareness of infertility and the different struggles couples go through.

Bettie-it's gonna be hard to keep a BFP to ourselves when we get it. I will wanna yell it to the stars!

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ngaiz For This Useful Post:

kathryn1986  (03-06-2013),MGC Bertie  (30-05-2013),Orchids  (30-05-2013)

Allymumtobe is offline Winner 2012 - Most Optimistic Poster
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Everyone knows about our ivf and with all the appointments work usually knows. Makes it hard though everyone looking at you expectantly

Angus 4~6~13, loved - wanted - missed

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Allymumtobe For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (30-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    We are in the "keep quiet" camp
    I have managed to keep appointments before work/ lunchtime and took sick days for EPU.

Makes trying again after our loss more difficult as everyone thinks it is just a case of DTD a few times... And kablam!! Pregnant!

Sometime I want to scream "it is so much more difficult and important than that" but I can't!

But.... That is my choice not to talk about our IVF and this is a consequence of that choice, just like having to share the negatives is a consequence of choosing to talk about it.

I like the idea of telling it is needed but not giving details on when it is happening, but I know my family would just pester me (in a nice way) until I told them!

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bedlover For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (30-05-2013),Orchids  (30-05-2013)