Closed Thread
Page 4 of 97 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MGC Bertie View Post
    Hello to all these familiar faces. Very sorry, but I'm going to have to join you too.... unfortunately, our little embryo stopped growing, and this morning (day 5) it was still only 4 cells, so it's all over for us. It's very sad, because even with donor sperm we didn't get lucky, and now the possibility of it never happening seems rather real. Waiting for the FS's phonecall (who was meant to phone an hour ago), then will probably take a couple of months break and try again in June or July. It will be cycle #5 for me, and like a couple of you, particularly SelM22, I really never thought that I would be one of these people :-((

Sorry to hear MGC, must be hardest news. Here's hoping that cycle #5 is the lucky one.

AFM Ive just started my tracking cycle so if all goes well we'll be joining you girls here in July.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

i had my EPU today, got 4 eggs, which is ok hoping for quality over quantity.
    As this cycle is a freeze all, I hope I've got something to transfer next month.

Many times I have been so overwhelmed by the strength and courage of the ladies who are on this forum. Lots of baby dust to you all.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (27-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Francesthecat.... good luck with fertilisation overnight - party time :-))

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (28-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,

Thought I would join this thread... Just had a BFN today after my first IVF! I was devastated! Thought I would be ok but have been teary all afternoon!.... I know a lot of you have been trying a lot longer than me so I shouldn't complain but it's just not nice getting the BFN call...

So it looks like I will be starting Synarel in about 3 weeks depending on when AF arrives then if my timing is right, late June EPU & ET....

Question? Has anyone else been on Crinone (progesterone cream) after IVF? Apparently that stops AF coming! and here i was frantically checking everyday!!!

Baby dust to you all, hope June/July brings us all BFP's

Allymumtobe is offline Winner 2012 - Most Optimistic Poster
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by samlow View Post
    Hi All,

Thought I would join this thread... Just had a BFN today after my first IVF! I was devastated! Thought I would be ok but have been teary all afternoon!.... I know a lot of you have been trying a lot longer than me so I shouldn't complain but it's just not nice getting the BFN call...

So it looks like I will be starting Synarel in about 3 weeks depending on when AF arrives then if my timing is right, late June EPU & ET....

Question? Has anyone else been on Crinone (progesterone cream) after IVF? Apparently that stops AF coming! and here i was frantically checking everyday!!!

Baby dust to you all, hope June/July brings us all BFP's
    I had a bfp my first cycle on a hpt and then bfn in bloods.

If you normally get af you will get it in crinone I did

Thanks
    Reviews
    Same, I got AF while still using crinone. It's poo!

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Same here. I got AF while using Crinone too.

Safam-with your short cycles do you have a LPD??? Mine are anywhere from 18-36 days. I'm going to be on extra Progesterone support this time around.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ngaiz View Post
    Same here. I got AF while using Crinone too.

Safam-with your short cycles do you have a LPD??? Mine are anywhere from 18-36 days. I'm going to be on extra Progesterone support this time around.
    I have thought I've had lpd for a while, and I finally have a new Dr who agrees with me. I've been told many times over the years that I don't have a problem, frustrating! Will be using pregnyl for the first time with this FET. My cycles are 26/27 days without fail, but have ovulated anywhere between day 12 and 20. Messy!

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    MGC - So sorry to hear of your emby. As you probably know, I'm in the same boat; even using donor sperm the last two cycles we've had terrible fert rates and slow embies. This one will be stim #5 for me too (transfer #6, if we do have one or two embies that make the cut), and we're throwing everything we can at it: DHEA, testosterone, Saizen, and tripling my dose of Gonal-F from 200 to 600.... if I'm lucky enough to have 2 still going on Day 5, I'll be having a double transfer too. Only one made it last stim.

I'm really hoping that both of us can finally get there from our 5th stim. It's getting really bloody old, hey?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Sariele For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (28-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls wow so many buddies! Yah but boo. You all know what I mean.

Mcg Bertie I'm so sorry hun. That sux. Sariele has done that road too.
    I know peonies mentioned me to you for saizen. I did saizen last cycle. We got fewer eggs but much better quality. Pretty sure from the saizen. We have four top grade embies in the freezer unfortunately the plan to pgs them failed cause of a technology failure

We are going again with saizen. Early embryo quality is all about eggs pretty much, so saizen again for my eggs. Happy to chat more if you ever need. Like held we have done this a few times. Too bloody many.

Samlow I never bleed on crinone. But it all depends on your progesterone level. Mine is usually pretty good. But if it was low enough I would.
    We are all undies checking bandits don't worry about that!!
    Goodluck Frances...why are you doing a freeze all chick?
    girls.