Closed Thread
Page 34 of 97 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nattie84 View Post
    I just got off the phone with the lab... Great news there was a fifth egg that is still dividing, they are going to send all 5 embryos off for PGD testing and if they all come back normal we could have 5!!!! That is so amazing. Trying not to get to happy but after only having two embryos on day 3 last time things are looking up! The nurse said they won't check on them again and will not have the results until midday Wednesday just before transfer.
    Thats so cool and really great news

2. The Following User Says Thank You to crimson74 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (27-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, I went for my scan today and I have 12 follicles but they are smaller than the should be so the fs uped my dose of Puregon to 450iu. I am going back for another scan on Friday and fs think EPU will be next Wednesday. I just wanted to know if 12 follicles are a good number. They are all about the same size but I don't know the exact measurement. Sorry I can't go back and see everyone's posts to make personal replies because I am using my phone. I do follow everyone on here and really hope we all get our bfp at the end of this cycle. Oh one other question. I started on Cetrotide this morning and the injection site became red and swollen for +-2 hours. Has anyone else experienced this? Thanks

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Joviolet For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (27-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Joviolet View Post
    Hi everyone, I went for my scan today and I have 12 follicles but they are smaller than the should be so the fs uped my dose of Puregon to 450iu. I am going back for another scan on Friday and fs think EPU will be next Wednesday. I just wanted to know if 12 follicles are a good number. They are all about the same size but I don't know the exact measurement. Sorry I can't go back and see everyone's posts to make personal replies because I am using my phone. I do follow everyone on here and really hope we all get our bfp at the end of this cycle. Oh one other question. I started on Cetrotide this morning and the injection site became red and swollen for +-2 hours. Has anyone else experienced this? Thanks
    12 is still pretty good if they are all around the same size maybe the FS wants to see them grow a bit bigger?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Nattie84, off to a great start!
    Looking good for you too Joviolet!

AFM, I will be joining the PUPO list on Saturday. Huuuuuuurry uuuuuppp!!!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to safam For This Useful Post:

Veritas  (28-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by T1gger View Post
    i am similar the discharges is from the Crinone gel and can be managed using panty liners. The bloated almost cramps pain I also have on and off. Crinone can cause constipation and I have that I am only on 2dp3dt. So it must be pretty normal. Last night I was sick but liquid only did anyone else get that?

My question is after ovidrel how soon can you do a Poas test and get the correct result? Does anyone know?

Thanks Kathryn I needed to hear its not just me
    Hey T1gger, thanks for your response. I haven't experienced any sickness just lots of nausea.

Do you think you van hold out loud your BT? Then you'll know for sure. You'll drive yourself crazy if you get a negative result.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Appy View Post
    Hi All, Hope you are all travelling well. This post is going to be all about me, and I apologise in advance but this cycle is doing my head in and I haven't even collected my drugs yet! So I attend a satellite clinic and have done so for the entire journey. I am heading into full stim cycle number 5. This cycle my nurse has changed and I just don't like her or trust her as much as much as my old one. Is that insane of me? I know this is likely to be my last full stim cycle - got to stop somewhere - so I am wanting everything to be perfect. It feels a lot less than perfect at this stage. I just want to feel like I have complete confidence in her and I so don't have that. Does anyone else feel that way? I feel like I am being completely irrational - and to top it off, Bubhub won't let me format so I can put in any paragraph breaks
    Try not to worry, like Allymumtobe said the nurse want affect your outcome. Keep yourself informed and try and stay positive

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ngaiz View Post
    T1gger-My acupuncturist recommends keeping your feet warm.
    Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Does anyone know when you can Poas after ovidrel I don't want to find out at clinic just want to know before the doctors I'm a control freak

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All

Well although I have been around I haven't been on BH much, I thought taking some time off from everything whilst nothing was happening would do me good because now that we are getting ready for FET I thought I would head back to say hi to all!

Had my 21 day appt today and turned out that not only was I going to have that but also got booked in for a quick endo scratch! So all done, collected the first bit of meds and now just waiting for AF!

Enough about me hope you are all well.

For everyone in the midst of your cycles (stims and FET) hope everything is going to plan

For everyone waiting for AF may she rear her head sooner rather than later

And for everyone in the 2WW fingers and toes crossed for you

And for us all lots and lots of patience and sanity 😄😄 as well as loads of babydust!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Catttc For This Useful Post:

Kel13  (28-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi T1gger,

Did you just have the ovidrel trigger? If so I have read that you should wait until at least 12 days post trigger. Not sure how accurate this is but hopefully it is of some help. I unfortunately was on Ovidrel every 3 days after ET so could never test until BT anyway