Closed Thread
Page 33 of 97 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my gosh...so much activity. I love it!
    Good luck PUPO girls

And its a bugger but all of your signs can be implantation and can be progesterone rising (from the crinone and your own bodies, post EPU and possible from implantation!).
    The white watery discharge someone mentioned I usuall find is because of the crinone. TMI but try and scrape some of the excess gel out if you can. It helps absorption and I think it also minimises the weird leakage too.
    Oddity I cant really help Im afraid hun. Maybe email your FS and ask?

Thanks for answering the question about when AF arrives girls. Ive been wondering that too. This is my 8th cycle, but the only one coming off the back of the pill.

Ngaiz hun I was on levlen (monofeme) for 10.5 years too and had forgotten how it used to give me headaches. I had one for the first week of taking it It finally lifted on sat. Im sure Im in for it again when I withdraw from the pill too

Nattie I think all of us feel our lives are on hold hun. And the time off work, the pain, the cost all sucks balls to put it plainly. But like Sariele says, we have to keep going while the desires for children outweight the costs of cycling - in all their ways, especially emotionally.

Nattie why are you doing PGD? And what is polscope?

Pear juice and prunes you pupo girls!

Ok, thats enough from me for now. Roll on next week, lets getting this bloody jabbing started. Im sick of waiting and having to wait 3 weeks more this time is just bloody to torture.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SelM22 For This Useful Post:

kathryn1986  (27-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and someone asked about when you can POAS. Depends on the trigger amount - single or double trigger and is really something individual to everyone.
    BUT, generally, 12dpo is pretty accurate. I would never count yourself out til 16dpo. There is such a thing as late implanters. Having been on these boards for a while now, lots of people who have got BFP got them between 10 and 14dpo.

Ive convinced myself over time not to be a poaser. Ive been preg, so I know how I felt. I can pretty well tell.

Remember if you test earlier that those answers are not 100% definitive.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Selm - I guess for me there has to be an end otherwise I will end up a bitter, sad, broke woman and I guess also the meds make me really unwell, last cycle I was sick with a bad cold on and off for months and it really got me down.

We r doing the pgd since we do not wish to do multiple FET with embryos the arent viable and after three years ttc and a miscarriage I guess we want to see if there is any other reason for me not gettin pregnant, apart from my low AMH, progesterone issues and my husbands morphology issue.

I copied the info below on polscope offered by ivfa

PolScope (Oosight Technology)
    PolScope or Oosight Technology uses polarised light to study the genetic material in the egg.

This can help with the ICSIprocess, as the scientist performing the procedure can see where the genetic material is located and avoid injecting through this spindle. However, a more important function is the careful study of the structure of the genetic material inside the egg, which allows us to identify which eggs have the best chance of implanting.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All, Hope you are all travelling well. This post is going to be all about me, and I apologise in advance but this cycle is doing my head in and I haven't even collected my drugs yet! So I attend a satellite clinic and have done so for the entire journey. I am heading into full stim cycle number 5. This cycle my nurse has changed and I just don't like her or trust her as much as much as my old one. Is that insane of me? I know this is likely to be my last full stim cycle - got to stop somewhere - so I am wanting everything to be perfect. It feels a lot less than perfect at this stage. I just want to feel like I have complete confidence in her and I so don't have that. Does anyone else feel that way? I feel like I am being completely irrational - and to top it off, Bubhub won't let me format so I can put in any paragraph breaks

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Appy For This Useful Post:

Oddity Acres  (27-05-2013)

Allymumtobe is offline Winner 2012 - Most Optimistic Poster
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Appy View Post
    Hi All, Hope you are all travelling well. This post is going to be all about me, and I apologise in advance but this cycle is doing my head in and I haven't even collected my drugs yet! So I attend a satellite clinic and have done so for the entire journey. I am heading into full stim cycle number 5. This cycle my nurse has changed and I just don't like her or trust her as much as much as my old one. Is that insane of me? I know this is likely to be my last full stim cycle - got to stop somewhere - so I am wanting everything to be perfect. It feels a lot less than perfect at this stage. I just want to feel like I have complete confidence in her and I so don't have that. Does anyone else feel that way? I feel like I am being completely irrational - and to top it off, Bubhub won't let me format so I can put in any paragraph breaks
    I loved some nurses and hated others you do feel a lot better when you love the nurse you see but it won't effect the outcome. Can you see a different nurse?

Angus 4~6~13, loved - wanted - missed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Firstly, you are definitely not insane! This process is hard enough, you are definitely entitled to feel that you should have someone kind and supportive to work with. Here's how I look at it when I'm not happy though: if you've had a run of crappy results, maybe a change is exactly what you need. Even if it's a change you aren't hugely happy with at the time, it might be just the tweak in results you need to get you across the line!

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi appy as the others have said no it is our right to having everything run smoothly considering how much we pay and how much is on the line xxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just got off the phone with the lab... Great news there was a fifth egg that is still dividing, they are going to send all 5 embryos off for PGD testing and if they all come back normal we could have 5!!!! That is so amazing. Trying not to get to happy but after only having two embryos on day 3 last time things are looking up! The nurse said they won't check on them again and will not have the results until midday Wednesday just before transfer.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to nattie84 For This Useful Post:

Allymumtobe  (27-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    What wonderful news!!

Allymumtobe is offline Winner 2012 - Most Optimistic Poster
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    That's great!!

Angus 4~6~13, loved - wanted - missed