Closed Thread
Page 30 of 97 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Sariele, that is a big help.

Are there particular variables as to why they use short of long cycles, ie regular periods, clinic protocals, POCS, etc?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm not 100% sure, hopefully someone else can give you more information about this. For me, I had no known fertility issues going into all this (we've discovered since that I have unexplained poor egg quality), so I don't really know how they choose which protocol to use. My first FS (stims 1 and 2) put me on a Down Reg, because she said that in her experience they give just slightly better results generally compared to Antag. However my current FS (stims 3, 4, and nearly 5) has me on Antag. cycles, and I think that's just his preference, he's never explained why. On my paperwork for stim 5 he did put me down for Down Reg using Synarel, however as he's also putting me on a massive dose of FSH this time to try and get more eggs, I could end up triggering with Synarel (apparently this massively reduces the risk of getting OHSS), hence I wouldn't be able to use Synarel for the first part of my cycle, so I've been changed back to Antag.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So went to the clinic yesterday to activate my fet. It's going to be medicated but can't do it this month as I'll be overseas :-(

Really on a bit of a downer as cant start straight away and I've not got that excited/nervous feeling that I usually get, in fact I'm already thinking why should this cycle work when none of the others have worked, even though this will be my first fet.

Veritas is offline Diversity has value.... How boring would the world be if everyone was just like you...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    So I think my period has arrived. Hysteroscopy was Thursday and she didn't want to do a proper currette so bleeding had stopped by yday arvo. Started again full flow this afternoon, though AF was due Monday coming so I'm thinking she may just be a couple days early. Will have to call the clinic Monday morning to see what they think. Hopefully it is and then we'll be take two on the fet and hopefully get a transfer this time!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, I'm a Perth IVF'er going through Dr Jequier at Concept, I'm currently in my 4th cycle but my first with Dr Jequier. My first three cycles were with Dr Thompson at concept also. I started my FET cycle 2/5 and now currently in the TWW I'm due to have my BT on wed (29th May).
    I've been having quite a lot of symptoms but trying so hard not to read into them as I'm also on Progynova and (The dreaded-Evil) Crinone. Fingers crossed! I really hope this time is it! Good luck to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi all,

Sarirlle - I just read your blog, you are a stronger woman than I!

I am currently doing my second and last ICSI cycle I can't do it anymore or I will end up in the crazy house. Seriously.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kathryn1986 View Post
    Hi everyone, I'm a Perth IVF'er going through Dr Jequier at Concept, I'm currently in my 4th cycle but my first with Dr Jequier. My first three cycles were with Dr Thompson at concept also. I started my FET cycle 2/5 and now currently in the TWW I'm due to have my BT on wed (29th May).
    I've been having quite a lot of symptoms but trying so hard not to read into them as I'm also on Progynova and (The dreaded-Evil) Crinone. Fingers crossed! I really hope this time is it! Good luck to all
    It's nice for someone else from same clinic to be PUPO with me. When did you have your transfer? Mine double was yesterday also first cycle except IUIs

Allymumtobe is offline Winner 2012 - Most Optimistic Poster
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good luck girls!!!

Angus 4~6~13, loved - wanted - missed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Welcome to the newbies!!
    So exciting some of our (huge) group are already PUPO, good luck to you all.

T1gger-My acupuncturist recommends keeping your feet warm.

Twiglets-enjoy your trip. Everything I've read suggests FET haves higher success rates.

I'm having issues with AF. Started Levlen on Monday and still bleeding with cramps and been in bed all weekend with headaches. Only thing I can put it down to is Levlen but I was on the pill for 11 years and never had this problem. Gonna be a long few weeks *sigh*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi T1gger,

Yes it's nice to share the journey with someone. I've really only got the online community as I don't know anyone else who been through IVF etc. I had my transfer on Monday 20th so I guess I'm 6dp 5dt. I had sex before my transfer as I've read that it can help, I've also drank pineapple juice in moderation, have had accupuncture. Just to name a few! Haha. How are out feeling?
    I've got so many pregnancy symptoms but really have no idea if it's the meds doing it. BT on wed!!! Baby dust to all

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app