Closed Thread
Page 3 of 97 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    We have done 4 stims and had 4 fet.
    Countdown is on until next AF. 19 days to go.
    Hope we are all off this ride soon. Hugs to all!

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Id like to say it gets easier...but it doesnt But it also depends a lot on what the issue is you are dealing with. I have crappy eggs as well as DHs crap sperm, so we have lots to overcome. Ngaiz many Drs say three full stims + all the FETs is what the majority of women need to get there. Aaaaargh still cant get line spaces on here...grrrr

Thanks
    Reviews
    Safam 19 days already...wow. Im way more than that! 26 days if its a 32 day cycle. Just had a call from my other clinic (the potential new one if I decide to change) and they have some test results showing high insulin and high thyroid Never been the case in the past! hmmmm. Lots of hmmmms today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies,

Wanted to join you on this roller coaster ride for May, really hoping this could be a sucess. I hope to be doing a FET transfer, if all goes well.

good luck everyone lots of baby dust to us all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Littlesunflowers-gonal-f lasts for weeks out if the fridge. I leave mine beside my bed so I can inject there and keep warm

littlesunflowers is offline It's not about the seeds - it's how you grow the flowers
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ngaiz View Post
    Littlesunflowers-gonal-f lasts for weeks out if the fridge.
    Really? "Best served chilled" rather than "refrigerate after opening"? Mine comes with a label telling me to keep it in the fridge - I'm always nervous of disobeying labels!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to littlesunflowers For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (02-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by littlesunflowers View Post
    Really? "Best served chilled" rather than "refrigerate after opening"? Mine comes with a label telling me to keep it in the fridge - I'm always nervous of disobeying labels!
    I'll check on Monday (I work in pharmacy), but like Puregon, Im sure that once its opened it lasts a while at room temp. Only lasts a week max if your injecting a decent dose.

This is the product information I found online from the manufacturer.

"Prior to using, store GONAL-f PEN at 2°C to 8°C (Refrigerate. Do not Freeze). Should refrigeration be unavailable, the GONAL-f PEN can be stored below 25°C for up to 3 months and away from light.After first piercing the GONAL-f PEN with a needle, GONAL-f PEN may be stored below 25°C for a maximum of 21 days with the cap on, in order to protect the product from light."

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SelM22 View Post
    Safam 19 days already...wow. Im way more than that! 26 days if its a 32 day cycle. Just had a call from my other clinic (the potential new one if I decide to change) and they have some test results showing high insulin and high thyroid Never been the case in the past! hmmmm. Lots of hmmmms today.
    Yep it's the only benefit to my stoopid short cycle - not very long to wait

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi francesthecat

Safam yeah that's a definite short cycle advantage! Damn long cycles

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hello to all these familiar faces. Very sorry, but I'm going to have to join you too.... unfortunately, our little embryo stopped growing, and this morning (day 5) it was still only 4 cells, so it's all over for us. It's very sad, because even with donor sperm we didn't get lucky, and now the possibility of it never happening seems rather real. Waiting for the FS's phonecall (who was meant to phone an hour ago), then will probably take a couple of months break and try again in June or July. It will be cycle #5 for me, and like a couple of you, particularly SelM22, I really never thought that I would be one of these people :-((