Closed Thread
Page 26 of 97 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast
    Allymumtobe is offline Winner 2012 - Most Optimistic Poster
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Oddity Acres View Post
    Hey folks.

Im really sorry if I come off sounding casual or not overly chatty.

I feel really guilty even being here, like I dont belong. WAIT.. You have all made me feel so welcome. Its must be being a drama banana.

I am already blessed with 2 adult children and a grandy on the way. and had my tubes done by choice at 21. No one could have predicted Id end up this way not being able to have any more of my own, naturally.

So when I read of all your troubles I feel like an imposter of sorts and with all the medical lingo you use its hard to keep up also.

We are a little more disconnected from the entire process then most of you. We were determined to do Surrogacy in India, but that didnt turn out.. and trying to do IVF via email and phone is pretty much a blank experience.

So, just know I really respect every single one of you so much and am blessed to be sharing such an intimate part of your lives. I have left this forum in tears so many times after reading things that are posted. You are all so very very loving and brave.

I just know that you all will be blessed with buckets of baby dust

Yah, I dont write so well but you get the pint xoxo

POINT..POINT.. not pint * fp* lol
    That was a lovely post!! You belong! Easy hard long short surrogate ivf is ivf and you are welcome here!!

I sometimes have your feelings too as my ivf journey has been blessed both my transfers I have technically been pregnant, our luck did not extend genetically but that's not really ivf's fault.

I agree some women in here are amazing to keep going and so brave and patient and I hope all ladies in here get their bfp this year.

Xox

Angus 4~6~13, loved - wanted - missed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone

I am new to the website and IVF. I start my first cycle in May/June so would love to have some cycle buddies as I have no idea what the expect.

Good luck everyone

Allymumtobe is offline Winner 2012 - Most Optimistic Poster
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby33 View Post
    Hi Everyone

I am new to the website and IVF. I start my first cycle in May/June so would love to have some cycle buddies as I have no idea what the expect.

Good luck everyone
    Hello!!

Welcome!! IVF is a wildly different journey for everyone! Ask any question there will be a lady with an answer!!

If you would like to tell us, what brought you to ivf?

Angus 4~6~13, loved - wanted - missed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ngazi
    Thank you for the offer for drug information/ help. I'm new to IVF and starting my first cycle in May/June. All the meds are very confusing and I really want to be knowledgable about what my body needs rather than just reply on trial and error with the Drs. Any advise you can give would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ally

Thanks for the welcome! It's so nice to know that there are others out there who I can talk to and share the experience with as I have not told my family or friends that I am doing IVF yet.

My partner and I have been TTC for over 2 years now with no success. Apparently there is no reason why. I have just had dermoid cysts removed from both ovaries as well as unknown endo removed from my pelvis. Our FS has recommended IVF as we are both 37 and my eggs are not getting any younger. I'm very nervous about injecting my body with all sorts of drugs (I hate even taking panadol) however the outcome will no doubt be worth it

ps - how do you get the bio on the end of your posts?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there Ruby and Welcome!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oddity Im with Ally the journey doesnt change whether you've been successful before or never gotten close we all have the same goal!
    Welcome Ruby, its true having the girls to share the journey makes the difference. I have told close friends and no-one understand like the girls of BH. The bio is your signature (if you go to your settings you will be able to edit it)

I have a friend who's trying for her first month (yes only her first) and she's whinging to me about: hoping it works and the stress involved! Seriously try doing this for a year and with known fertility issues. Im trying to be there for her but its hard (god I sound like a horrible friend!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    You don't sound like a horrible friend at all Wishnhope! People who don't have to go through fertility treatments so often hurt those who do, and they usually don't mean to. There is just NO understanding it unless you've lived it. So putting up with insensitive comments is just one more thing we can add to the list of the "joys" of IVF hey? Right up there with the needles, the invasive scans, the hormones, the costs.....yet we persevere! Keep your chin up and don't add "being angry with yourself" to the list. You are perfectly entitled to feel how you feel and I'm sure you spoke very kindly to your friend while fuming a little inside!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to safam For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (22-05-2013)

littlesunflowers is offline It's not about the seeds - it's how you grow the flowers
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Ruby - and other new ladies - all you can expect from IVF is a rollercoaster. Fingers crossed that the ups make up for all the downs. I don't know what I'd do without these forums (well other than drive DH crazy!).

On a completely unrelated note, this morning I managed to stab my finger with my injection pen. You know that gonal-f DVD where it says, be careful not to poke yourself anywhere else with the needle, it might hurt? Completely true! Even left an impressive bruise. I don't recommend it!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to littlesunflowers For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (23-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

hope you dont mind me blending in i'm also doing my first cycle of icsi this month, down reg cycle and just started my gonal f injections on tuesday.. not many side effects just yet except for slight headache.. anyway just wanted to introduce myself praying we all have success in the coming weeks

I've got PCO but main reason for ICSI is hubby has low count. I wanted to ask you ladies who have had previous cycles, around what CD was your EPU?
    xxx
    Last edited by lionheart 334; 23-05-2013 at 00:13.