Closed Thread
Page 23 of 97 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Cool im with dr mark livingstone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Started my synarel spray today doesnt taste to good made me fell sick and my nose had a pain in it like the one you get when you jump in a pool and forget to block your nose and im only assuming this is all normal hopefully.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crimson74 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (21-05-2013),Oddity Acres  (22-05-2013)

Veritas is offline Diversity has value.... How boring would the world be if everyone was just like you...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by francesthecat View Post
    Hi Veritas,

Sorry to hear of your troubles in getting that emby back in. I got cancelled once while I the chair and had to have mine re frozen too. Not a very pleasant experience.

I also had a D&C and hyseterscopy on Monday 13 th May. Not too bad, just cramps afterwards and 1 week of light spotting.
    I'm set for my FET as soon as AF flow comes, as it is supposed to aid in implantation. Only time will tell.

I'm with Monash at Clayton, for my cancelled transfer they bulk billed my next FET, I only paid a small fee of around $ 150.00 which was not covered by medicare.

This time I'm doing a HRT cycle, with some luteal phase support.

Best of luck
    Did you have the same thing happen as I did in terms of transfer? Unlucky me found out today we would get no carry over or refund for our fet :-(

Veritas is offline Diversity has value.... How boring would the world be if everyone was just like you...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Someone please slap me or send me a cup of cement. Sitting outside the hospital where I just dropped off my pre admission forms and can't stop crying! It wasn't supposed to be this hard! I feel so darn guilty that we could have had a deposit for our first home if my body had let this work even the first, second or third time, yet here we are with next to no savings now, no baby and moving in with my parents. It's not supposed to be this way!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Veritas View Post
    Someone please slap me or send me a cup of cement. Sitting outside the hospital where I just dropped off my pre admission forms and can't stop crying! It wasn't supposed to be this hard! I feel so darn guilty that we could have had a deposit for our first home if my body had let this work even the first, second or third time, yet here we are with next to no savings now, no baby and moving in with my parents. It's not supposed to be this way!

Im not sure if this will help much but how about a whole heap of

instead

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh Veritas! Virtual hugs x a million sent your way. I cant imagine how you are feeling, the financial burden is so hard it compunds everything else we are feeling. Dam medicare need to realise its the ones who struggle to have kids that need the financial assistance not those who fall pregnant by accident. I was saying to a friend the other day, by the time we get pregnant I would have used up all my sick/annual leave and all our savings! And then Ill have to return to work to just support our new family!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Zillions and zillions of warm squishy hugs Veritas. I hope you feel better soon. You're right, it's not supposed to be this hard

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Allymumtobe is offline Winner 2012 - Most Optimistic Poster
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    The financial side really upsets me too. Such a small issue but renders us childless so for what takes the doctors five seconds to overcome costs us thousands leaves us savingsless

Sent from my evil smart phone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry for the me post but Im so

Just got confirmation that my hormones are where they should be for this time in my cycle (DPO7) so fx that we finally succeed and there is a naturally conceived lil bub growing inside me.

If not, very excited/nervous about our FS appt next Tuesday to discuss our findings. Really hoping we will proceed next cycle (CD1 = 29th May) anyone got any experience with how long they make you wait after your return visit to FS?

To all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    That exciting wishnhope, don't be sorry.

I wrote a massive post that's seems to have disappeared but long story short, my finances SUCK right now! It's totally unfair but...always a but. I've just found out my friends 10yr old has a brain tumour. My problems seem minimal right about now.