Closed Thread
Page 18 of 97 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    updated roll call on page 1 for you, Appy and Littlesunflowers!
    Nothing new from me, just going in for BT next week looking for ovulation before FET. I do, however, want to say a big thank you all for being my IVF friends. I was thinking today about a couple of social engagements I have coming up with ladies I've met through IVF and I really don't know where I'd be without you! So thanks!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to safam For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (18-05-2013),Orchids  (18-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Mind if I join this thread? I'm waiting to do a FET. I was scheduled to start a couple of months ago but life was too stressful then so I'm hoping to start back up with my next cycle which may start next week. So I think I belong here too.

Hope to get to know you all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Trying2StayPositive View Post
    Hi ladies,

Mind if I join this thread? I'm waiting to do a FET. I was scheduled to start a couple of months ago but life was too stressful then so I'm hoping to start back up with my next cycle which may start next week. So I think I belong here too.

Hope to get to know you all
    Welcome
    Hope life has calmed down and your FET goes perfectly!

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by safam View Post
    updated roll call on page 1 for you, Appy and Littlesunflowers!
    Nothing new from me, just going in for BT next week looking for ovulation before FET. I do, however, want to say a big thank you all for being my IVF friends. I was thinking today about a couple of social engagements I have coming up with ladies I've met through IVF and I really don't know where I'd be without you! So thanks!
    Warning-me post. How I wish I knew people outside of BH that were going through this. My one ivf friend is about to go on maternity leave. We have been each others rock over the last two years, and I will be lost without her. I'm having reservations about cycling again. I found out today my best friend is pregnant again and it's really got me down. She's the 10th?? friend onto their second before I've even got to see a heartbeat on a screen. It's put me in a really bad place, I hope I can pull through in the next few weeks. Sorry to be a downer, thank you all for listening. On a positive note, I have my interview on Wednesday. I'll be back in over the weekend to see where everyone is at and do some personals.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ngaiz For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (18-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ngaiz View Post
    Warning-me post. How I wish I knew people outside of BH that were going through this. My one ivf friend is about to go on maternity leave. We have been each others rock over the last two years, and I will be lost without her. I'm having reservations about cycling again. I found out today my best friend is pregnant again and it's really got me down. She's the 10th?? friend onto their second before I've even got to see a heartbeat on a screen. It's put me in a really bad place, I hope I can pull through in the next few weeks. Sorry to be a downer, thank you all for listening. On a positive note, I have my interview on Wednesday. I'll be back in over the weekend to see where everyone is at and do some personals.
    Feel for you Ngaiz its never easy hearing if someone else's joy while we sit here in limbo. You'll pull through we're all here for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That sucks Ngaiz, I am so sorry to hear you are having a tough day. I hope you are able to cycle again. It's really proof of how horrible this journey is when it makes us consider giving up on the thing we want with all our hearts. I know you'll find the strength you need. We are all here for you.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Allymumtobe is offline Winner 2012 - Most Optimistic Poster
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ngaiz I'm sorry you are having a bad day. I know how you feel many of my friends are onto their seconds it sucks I'm so sorry xox don't give up hope

Sent from my evil smart phone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Safam..... Look forward to getting to know you all.

Ngaiz - it's so unfair to see everyone fall pregnant around you while you are so longing to be pregnant yourself. I just want to say to hang in there, I lost hope by my third cycle as they told me that if that method didn't work there was no chance for us.

I was happy for everyone that was pregnant around me but I wished it would be me and couldn't help feeling so sad at all the excitement around me.

I fell pregnant and had DS after 3-4 long years of trying. I hope you can find the strength again to keep going, and remember you are allowed to grieve too.

AFM - I'm waiting on AF to show! Then I can call the clinic to get the next set of instructions

Thanks
    Reviews
    Forgot to mention that I wish all of us the best of luck! And lots of baby dust to us all

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Trying2StayPositive For This Useful Post:

Allymumtobe  (18-05-2013),crimson74  (19-05-2013),francesthecat  (19-05-2013),Oddity Acres  (19-05-2013),Orchids  (18-05-2013),Wishnhope  (18-05-2013)

Veritas is offline Diversity has value.... How boring would the world be if everyone was just like you...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi all, didn't think I'd be joining in here so soon, thought I'd at least have a couple of weeks of hope for a Bfp up my sleeve but here we are.

Went for our first natural fet transfer yesterday. Our little emby thawed perfectly but unfortunately after 45 mins of complete agony the fs declared we wouldn't be having a transfer today. My cervix and ceaser scar were making it impossible to pass the catheter through into my very retroverted uterus, so no transfer for us. It was devestating to say the least.

I now have to have a dilation under general this Thursday so that we can hopefully avoid this happening again and get to transfer next month. So upset it was almost comical that such a thing could happen to us.