Closed Thread
Page 17 of 97 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    The over 40 bit and extra emby implanting really peeves me in Oz.

I guess as a Newbie I have a long way to go to understand WHY they just dont try that earlier instead of waiting for us to get older * scratches head*

My Dr in India will be using 3 embys for our first go. Im contemplating standing on my head for the 2WW just to make sure at least 1 sticks. Hmmm superglue too maybe

Maybebaby
    , this is YOUR time... I can feel it. You will be fabulous, amazing and Im dumping buckets of love on you and everyone else in our group. We are all going to make it.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Oddity Acres For This Useful Post:

safam  (16-05-2013)

Allymumtobe is offline Winner 2012 - Most Optimistic Poster
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hello ladies! Everyone looking forward to the weekend?

Got our DNA results this morning, both normal nothing interesting so we can feel confident that our embryos are probably fine to transfer.

Now I just need some damn cycles!! I'm feeling ok at the moment about having to wait till October. I need to be able to give my next pregnancy all the emotional involvement and love I gave Angus and I'm not sure I have the energy to love anyone like I love him at the moment, I need to regroup a little

Sent from my evil smart phone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ally, lil Angus will give you the strength to love another little one!

I cant imagine how hard it is for you or even comprehend the love, mothers feel for their children but you will love your second baby just as much as your first.

I think its good your taking time for you, we have friends of friends who lost a lil boy at 20 weeks back in oct and are already 4 months pregnant with their next bub. Too soon for me

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Wishnhope For This Useful Post:

Allymumtobe  (17-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishnhope View Post
    Ally, lil Angus will give you the strength to love another little one!

I cant imagine how hard it is for you or even comprehend the love, mothers feel for their children but you will love your second baby just as much as your first.

I think its good your taking time for you, we have friends of friends who lost a lil boy at 20 weeks back in oct and are already 4 months pregnant with their next bub. Too soon for me
    I can't say I won't be pregnant in the next six months its hard to lose a baby because getting pregnant feels like it will fix the physical empty uterus side of grief.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We just lost our baby and I want to be pregnant again ASAP. I know this isn't for everyone, but for me I had made all these plans about the future having another baby (stupid stuff but things like additional car seats, rearranging the house to make a second child's bedroom, clothes for the new Bub, how I would juggle a toddler with a newborn) and I feel like until I am back in a situation where I am working towards this same future I am in a horrible limbo type of no mans land where I am not making plans for the future at all - I don't want to think about the future as it is right now, because the only future I want is the one I lost.

I think getting pregnant as soon as possible will get me back to a place where I am willing to start thinking beyond the next day.

There are things I can not change, like that I wanted my babies v close in age and I almost had it but don't any longer, that are very difficult for me to process and thinking about it makes me furious at the unjustness if it all. Getting pregnant ASAP will give me a small age gap but I can never get the original plan back. That really upsets me, as after fertility struggles and tgen IVF I thought my dreams we're coming true, even in the face of adversity.

I guess what I am trying to say is that there are many and varied reasons for why people wait / don't wait after a loss, and they can be very significant or very trivial, but the people in question always have reasons / motivation for their choices.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bed lover that was well said. I agree with a lot if what you are saying especially the plans we were ttc 2.5 yrs then ivf we are all in and it's limbo land till we are pregnant but I can do that till we are back from our holiday ... I think :s lol

Still good for you!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I didnt mean to upset any one with my comment. I apologise if I did. Like I said I dont know the love a mother feels for her child or the feeling of loss.

After you put in it in such simple terms Bedlover, I can understand why some chose to get pregnant again so quickly.

Sorry again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishnhope View Post
    I didnt mean to upset any one with my comment. I apologise if I did. Like I said I dont know the love a mother feels for her child or the feeling of loss.

After you put in it in such simple terms Bedlover, I can understand why some chose to get pregnant again so quickly.

Sorry again.
    No upset caused at all xx
    Just putting my perspective out there - also helps me to make sense of how I am feeling!!

littlesunflowers is offline It's not about the seeds - it's how you grow the flowers
    Thanks
    Reviews
    safam thanks for the roll call! Crazily enough I started gonal-f this morning - EPU probably on May 31st. Right on the fence between the April/May and June/July forum!

FS said he thinks we'll put two back this time - one part of me says, yay! The other says, are we sure? I only get small numbers of eggs so first I have to get to two, but there won't be much time to decide after that!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by littlesunflowers View Post
    FS said he thinks we'll put two back this time - one part of me says, yay! The other says, are we sure? I only get small numbers of eggs so first I have to get to two, but there won't be much time to decide after that!
    As I might have mentioned to you before, I was approved for a DET my last stim cycle, but I only had one emby on Day 5 so had to have a SET. However I told my FS that I was going to base my final decision on how well my embies are doing by Day 5, i.e. if I happen to end up with at least two perfect blasties, then I'll transfer one and freeze the other, but if one or more are slow/not great, then whack in two.