Closed Thread
Page 15 of 97 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    Allymumtobe is offline Winner 2012 - Most Optimistic Poster
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishnhope View Post
    Well we got the green light from the clinic to say its my O time so its our last shot at doing this naturally before starting on the IVF train. Wish us luck! There's gonna be some baby dancing tonight!
    Good luck!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Allymumtobe For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (14-05-2013)

littlesunflowers is offline It's not about the seeds - it's how you grow the flowers
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by safam View Post
    It's a list of where everyone is at. I'll do one up tonight if nobody else has time
    I was in a non-IVF tww thread in March and they did roll call in a way I've never seen done in an IVF one - edited the first post in the thread every time roll call was updated. So you could always find it by clicking "First" in the menu of pages in the thread. Took me ages to work out where they were updating it. But very clever, I thought, obviously thought up by people who have been in more forums than me. We're a bit past page 1 here, but some of us posted on page 1 and could go back there. Would it be useful to have just a summary of the essentials - name, cycle type/number, EPU/transfer/BT dates - and leave it static, just add new people as they come?

I do get lost when there are a lot of people and I love the roll calls for that. But they are a lot of work...and safam you have twins...! Bubhub ought to make a roll call tool.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'd do up a roll call happily, since I started this thread, but ever since I got my new computer in Dec, I haven't been able to format paragraphs by pressing ENTER (only on BH, it's weird and VERY annoying), so I wouldn't be able to do a proper job of it. Hi everyone, by the way. Sorry I'm a bit quiet.. I am going through that whole "detached and not wanting to think about IVF" stage I go through during my non-cycling months. Only a week until I call the clinic to make a time to collect my drugs; thankfully May's going pretty fast.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sariele For This Useful Post:

Allymumtobe  (14-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Safam / Ngaiz / SelM - thanks for info about acupuncture. I was doing acupunture while TTC (before comtemplating ivf) and then had some sessions during my first cycle (including after EPU and before and after ET). It is so relaxing...I just love it!

Bedlover - so sorry for your loss. Its reassuring to know you got BFP both times, and I'm hoping you get another miracle soon. Hugs to you.

Jaglij - welcome and I hope your appointment with your FS goes well this week.

Crimson74 - welcome
    Good luck everyone & stay strong!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sariele I know exactly what you mean about detachment! During the lead up to my 1st IVF cycle I had a BH free month but then when it was cancelled I knew exactly where I could turn to and find reassurance... we all need breaks now and again!

Roll call is a great idea, I love reading everyones news but it is hard to keep up with where everyone is at and their history so this would be perfect! Happy to help if needed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Heya ladies.

Got my prescription in today. Start Synarel nasal spray 2 times a day starting on the 21st of this month.

Cost me the wonderous amount of $124. Yup.. No PBS price or health care card here. I am so mad. Had I been at a clinic in Oz Idve gotten it for $38. Just a bog standard private script from our Dr here in Australia..

Ahh well, its all for a good cause. I swear though, any bubs we get out of this entire procedure are totally grounded until they are 18 so we can recoup costs..lol

Has anyone else used Synarel? Dr told me to talk to you lovely ladies. His advice goes so far as the drug companies inserts. His words were "Trust the women who have used meds like this before. They know all the ins and outs*

Thanks
    Reviews
    No idea how to do a roll call. Im that silly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    wishnhope Good luck !!

oddity Acre Hi I start Synarel on the 21st of this month also for the first time too so im in the same boat as you

And ? for anyone, Im on the pill femme tab ed atm because Im doing down regulation and was wonder if anyone got a headache a nausea with it

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crimson74 For This Useful Post:

Oddity Acres  (16-05-2013),Wishnhope  (15-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    selm22 - hi again & thanks for asking about me. Alas I had some issues getting booked in so not getting my wisdom teeth out until 6th June. There's something to look forward to! I had FS appointment today & he was saying there is a documented link between wisdom teeth & miscarriage? Not something I'd ever heard of before. So he reckons getting them out may make all the difference. Here's hoping. Hi Oddity Acres! I used Synarel for my first cycle way back in the day. I didn't have any issues with it apart from very nasty taste after using it so I always had a nice sweet or bit of chocolate straight after to get rid of that. Hi Sariele - I can't format on BH either - so annoying! I know what you mean about the detachment - glad time is going quickly for you. Hi & good luck to everyone else afm Had FS appointment today & he reckons now I'm over 40 that it's time to go for double embryo transfer. I'm a bit worried about multiples though. Has anyone else done a double transfer? I was in & out so quick, I didn't get to ask half the stuff I wanted to I need to be more assertive!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

I'm doing a FET at the start of June ill be doing a medicated cycle. I've never done one of these before. Ill be taking progynova from one 1 and then progestone pessaries twice a day (yuck).

I'm already getting impatient 14 days to go... I had a D&C and hystteocpy on Monday, in the hope to aid in implantation.

Hope everyone is going well....

and lots of baby dust to all...