Closed Thread
Page 12 of 97 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    Allymumtobe is offline Winner 2012 - Most Optimistic Poster
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm sorry orchids that sucks I haven't tried any acupuncture or Chinese herbs etc so I have no advice there. Big hugs!

Afm- keeping busy! Bleeding is easing so I am hoping and praying that now my body can concentrate on giving cycles a go. But still feel like I won't have 2 by July/August so then we probably can't cycle till October/November cycle! The year is disappearing!!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Allymumtobe For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (13-05-2013),Orchids  (14-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Allymumtobe View Post

Afm- keeping busy! Bleeding is easing so I am hoping and praying that now my body can concentrate on giving cycles a go. But still feel like I won't have 2 by July/August so then we probably can't cycle till October/November cycle! The year is disappearing!!
    I know how you feel Ally! If we dont get the FS's ok for my bext cycle we wont be jumping on this train until Sept/Oct and thats if I manage to get a couple of good regular cycles (which im not counting on!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishnhope View Post
    I know how you feel Ally! If we dont get the FS's ok for my bext cycle we wont be jumping on this train until Sept/Oct and thats if I manage to get a couple of good regular cycles (which im not counting on!)
    So frustrating!! Life on hold crap!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, I'm wondering if I can join your thread. I am only new and this is my first post in bubhub ever! Brief history- I have a five and a half year old and am thinking time is getting away from us and it is time to add to our family. We have two frozen embryos which have been there for nearly six years, this is something I worry about as to me that seems like a long time to be frozen! I have an appointment with the FS next week and am looking to start the journey in June/July. I have no idea what to expect with a frozen transfer re needles and process, just wondering if anyone can give me a brief run down of what to expect? Thanks for any help. Hopefully you all get some happy news soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all!

Orchids, I did acupuncture last year. I had two sessions while stimming and pre/post transfer and got a bfn. Still on the fence about doing it again. Probably just go for pre/post ET next time, and a niiiiice looooong relaaaxing full body massage

Sorry I don't say much in here, just wish I could get the show on the road already.

Ally, my love and thoughts will be with you tomorrow hun. Xoxo.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ngaiz For This Useful Post:

Allymumtobe  (11-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaglj View Post
    Hi all, I'm wondering if I can join your thread. I am only new and this is my first post in bubhub ever! Brief history- I have a five and a half year old and am thinking time is getting away from us and it is time to add to our family. We have two frozen embryos which have been there for nearly six years, this is something I worry about as to me that seems like a long time to be frozen! I have an appointment with the FS next week and am looking to start the journey in June/July. I have no idea what to expect with a frozen transfer re needles and process, just wondering if anyone can give me a brief run down of what to expect? Thanks for any help. Hopefully you all get some happy news soon.
    Do you know if you'll be having a natural or managed/medicated cycle? What caused you to have ivf, if that's not too personal! I'm going somewhere with it, I promise!

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi safam, thanks for your reply. I am having a natural cycle. My infertility was caused by a few issues - I had endometriosis and my tubes removed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi All, just wanted to pop in and introduce myself. I have an appointment with the FS on 20 May and will find out when I can cycle next and if I will be joining you in June / July.

Quick background: I have a 14.5 mth old DS who was conceived off our first stim cycle. We had 2 frozen embys left. In Jan we did a natural FET and got a BFP. A couple of weeks ago I contracted a blood infection when I was 16 weeks pregnant and we lost the baby (I would have been due in Oct 13). So now I have one frozen emby left.

Not sure if FS will recommend a full stim to get some embys under our belt or if we will try our luck with the one we have left. Also not sure how long they will make us wait before trying again. I am hoping I will be cycling with you all one way or another as I am keen to get back on the wagon ASAP.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh bedlover huge hugs for your loss darling!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Apologies for my lack of commenting. Been away dealing with family matters in W.A.

On the plus side, I got to see our DD who is at 32 weeks now. So happy for her and her Hubby.

Loads of love to you all

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Oddity Acres For This Useful Post:

Allymumtobe  (12-05-2013)