Closed Thread
Page 1 of 97 1231151 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default June/July 2013 IVF/ICSI Cycle Buddies

Hi everyone, I looked through the last few pages in this section and couldn't find a thread for June/July, so I thought I'd start one up. I'll actually be starting my 5th full stim cycle in mid to late May, hopefully, but since the important stuff will be happening in June I think I belong in here. Hopefully some more of you can join me soon, and I strongly encourage long-term IVF-ers to join up if you feel up to it, as we need a few more of us in these buddy threads.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Sariele looks like I will be joining you again! Be nice to be off this rollercoaster sometime soon hey. Maybe this time will be it for both of us. Pretty sure my timeline will be the same as yours. Either stims or FET around end of May and into June. Will see after meeting with FS tomorrow. Brief backstory. Just did IVF/ICSI no 7 (all full stim cycles; one cancelled before EPU) and sent 4 top blasts for pgs...and got THREE INCONCLUSIVES. Failed amplification. Guttered. Assuming the worst of course, that there is something majorly wrong with them and that's why the technology failed. We produce high numbers of abnormals - based on one prev pgs cycle results, so pgs is important. But Im starting to not see the worth. Anyway, here's to this one being the one or at least nor as sh*t as the last one. xx

3. The Following User Says Thank You to SelM22 For This Useful Post:

PaulsParadigm  (19-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Sel, thanks for joining up. Hopefully we can step off this ludicrous ride together. xx

Anyone else out there? I know it's not even May yet, but hoping there's some others looking ahead to winter cycles..

littlesunflowers is offline It's not about the seeds - it's how you grow the flowers
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys Don't take this the wrong way but...sucks to see you here!

I'll be the same I think, EPU the last week of May is my guess. I start Synarel in about 2 weeks. And I realised a few days ago that I was once again lining myself up for winter mornings where I get up early in the cold and dark, take a syringe out of the fridge, and poke the cold gonal-f into myself whilst trying not to shiver too much. Sigh!

Thanks
    Reviews
    CURRENT ROLL CALL! Please comment or message to update/tell me if I've got it wrong!!!

Limboland/Needing more info please!
    Tj79
    Ngaiz

Waiting to start stim cycles
    Wishnhope - early July start
    7liha
    T1gger
    Samlow
    SelM22
    Zakmick
    Ruby33
    MooseCaboose - starting Synarel around June 20

Waiting to start FET cycles
    SaraTTC
    Maybebaby77 (medicated)
    Jaglj (end of June)
    Allymumtobe
    Twiglets
    Bedlover

Currently in FET cycles
    Catttc
    Aneczka
    Renoirxx
    Kel13
    Nattie84 - transferring Wed 26
    Orchids
    Loolu
    Klong

Currently in stim cycles
    Milly888
    Eskimo81
    Appy
    Sariele
    Sharlee32 - transfer Sunday 23rd
    JB2011
    Oddity Acres – Synarel, Progynova pills and clexane atm
    Lionheart 334
    Bettie - trigger Sat 22
    Tessagirl
    MrsCarlton
    MGC Bertie

PUPO – damn you 2ww!
    Asher76 - testing June 28
    Trying2staypositive - testing June 21
    Kd0085
    Lillaa
    Littledragon2013
    1morethanks
    Veritas - transferred June 19
    Sariele - transferred June 19
    BabeeMaybee

Graduates
    Kathryn1986 - WOOOOHOOOOO 5 years of trying - worth the wait!
    Safam - due Feb 17! 3 under 2, eek!
    Littlesunflowers - how many are in there??
    MariaA - congrats!!!

Hugs and support this time around
    Joviolet
    Francesthecat
    Crimson74 - cycle cancelled due to low response
    Last edited by safam; 21-06-2013 at 12:21.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to safam For This Useful Post:

crimson74  (15-05-2013),francesthecat  (11-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi sunflowers and safam. Thanks for joining up. And yes, I totally remember a year ago when I started my first cycle and was sitting there on chilly mornings with my PJ top tucked up under my chin as I injected myself with icy cold Lucrin and Gonal-F. *sigh* Just went for my beta for my FET.. The call this afternoon is slightly more interesting than previous cycles, because instead of being 100% sure it's a BFN, I'm actually "only" 99.9% sure it is this time, lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls...littlesunflowers we meet again huh! Damn rollercoaster.
    And I will confess here that safam and I know each other from the Adelaide thread!

Nice to have you on board, but not

Now to pass the time for the next four or five weeks! Any suggestions? I know I could get all motivated to get off my fat ****, but meh, its cold and Im lazy

x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Sariele, SelM22, littlesunflower and Safam!
    I will be joining you here too! I just had my stim full cycle and it was BFN 😓 but It was our first one so I won't complain as I know there is many of us trying so many more times, my heart goes to all of you.💜💜
    We have one little embryo frozen its a blast graded AA which is fine but I m so nervous about the process again...;(
    I have app with nurse on Monday to go through all that and then I'll be waiting for AF to arrive. I am not sure if this is going to be non medicated cycle but I hope it will. Give my body a break.
    My DH is away ATM so I am all by my own self *sigh*
    Hope everybody is traveling good and we all get our beautiful babies soon!!!!
    Good luck to everyone and lots of baby dust your way ladies!
    😊😊

Aneczka 😜

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Aneczka For This Useful Post:

Orchids  (08-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies! I recognize some of you from previous threads - here we go again! I'm hoping to do a medicated FET in mid-late June. Had planned to cycle this month but found out I have to go into hospital to get my wisdom teeth out so thought I'd better get that sorted first Good luck everyone!

littlesunflowers is offline It's not about the seeds - it's how you grow the flowers
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by maybebaby77 View Post
    Had planned to cycle this month but found out I have to go into hospital to get my wisdom teeth out so thought I'd better get that sorted first
    Good plan - wisdom teeth are not something I miss! Get yourself a nice long icepack to wrap around your whole jaw. It's not the height of fashion, but it works.