+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Symptoms a bit early?

Im 5wks 3days by my dates, but i feel so pregnant already!

Bloated, nauseous, HUNGRY, i feel huge already. Whats going on!!

I cant be any further along than those dates as i had a misscarriage immediatly before this positive.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    My nausea kicked in around 5 weeks and I was ridiculously bloated and STARVING. Sounds like everything is going along normally!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Not to early! I was getting symptoms just before I tested. Never to early to get symptoms in early pregnancy! Just means baby is happy In there snuggling in for 9 mths

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'd say that's right, I found out when I was roughly 3 weeks... Had a week of nothing too bad just nausea but the last 2 weeks have been vomit, nausea and tiredness. I had a scan yesterday and I am 5 weeks 5 days. An only eat bland stuff and already having cravings. This is my 3rd so maybe it's all happening earlier.

I loved you before I ever met you <3

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was 4 weeks when I found out, I had bad cramping the week before which I thought was just the gastro going around. After that I was tired and hungry for weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'd say 5 weeks is about when things kick in too. That's when my HG kicked right in, fine one day bound to the toilet the next. Suddenly everything tasted odd, I was constipated and bloated...
    Funny how I noticed it so much the second time around but apart from the vomiting I don't remember any symptoms at all with my first.

bunkx is offline Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    This time around I was around 5 weeks when heaps of symptoms starting, boobs were so painful and already going up a size, major bloating, major fatigue, the horrendous morning sickness, constipation you name it i had it. I don't really remember it being this bad last 2 times but my last pregnancy was 5 years ago

Thanks
    Reviews
    I found out when I was 4 weeks as went through IVF though I had symptoms start a few days before blood test confirmation such as dizziness, being really hungry and very sore boobs. From week 5 it all changed into extreme tiredness, nausea and bloating.

Thanks
    Reviews
    im in the same possy i had a m/c in feb and im almost 6 weeks pregnant now.ive known for 3 weeks cos i was massivly bloated so tired,my back was really sore and i get ripper indigestion.congrats

Thanks
    Reviews
    damn lol. grrrr pregnancy!!! I was craving watermelon and turkey roll last night but didnt admit to it bahahaha.